|| 39 ||

(Yeah it's gonna be authors point of view)

-

Her phone was gripped tightly in her hands. She was literally going to bend her phone because of the rage and anger built up inside of her.

"Kim fucking Taehyung killed my sister."

She went through the pages before. All she saw was Kim Taehyung this and Kim Taehyung that.

The pages that were all untouched for a year were now crumpled on the floor and filled with anger (blood sweat) and tears.

She messaged Taehyung to get here as quick as possible, making it sound like she got hurt. Which was true, she was hurt. She was hurt by him.

She was hurt because she found out the truth. She was hurt because he was probably using her as his next victim. Or finishing the job he didn't finish.

Knock Knock.

She walked to the door. The hallways dead silent, the floor creaking at her every step, the atmosphere felt like it could suffocate anyone.

She hesitantly placed her hand on the knob. She twisted it and then the door fully opened.

A smiley Taehyung. An innocent human being who just got caught up in all this mess. An innocent human being who didn't do anything to the women he loved.

An innocent human being who was going to be punished for someone else's actions.

"Hey Y/N! I knew you were gonna mis-"

Slap.

Pull.

Slap again.

Scream.

"Why did you kill my sister?! What did Mijin ever do to you!!?"

He was in shock. He was being beaten up by his old lovers sister.

She slapped and pulled his shirt, ripping bits and pieces of it. Her face was full of (blood sweat) tears. She continued to scream 'why'.

Taehyung finally had enough and yanked her off of him and grabbed her wrist. She was sobbing and trying to attack him once more, but he was stronger than her and wouldn't let her hurt him because of all the lies that corrupted her mind.

"I didn't kill Mijin."

"Liar!" She screamed.

"How could I kill the one I loved? How could I kill the one that was going to marry me?" He yelled at her before pushing her wrist away.

"You didn't lo-"

"How could I kill the one that was," he hesitated. Tears were now flowing down his cheeks. "pregnant with MY child."

-

:000