|| 107 ||

I'm going back to
Your POV because
yeah.

-

Who's Jimin? W h o ' s J i m i n??

You swallowed hard, staring at the two in disbelief. They looked genuinely confused once you explained—through the phone of course—that Park Jimin was a famous Instagram star, Taehyung helped you and him get together, but Jimin turned out to be someone who faked his love for you because you were Mijin's sister and he loved her. Yata yata the rest of the readers know the story.

Anyways, they were looking at you like you were crazy. Which you probably were in their eyes. The doctor was even listening and he was confused because that's not what happened when they brought you in.

"Y/N, I think - I think in your coma, it was your safe place. Your safe place from reality and that's why you kept refusing to wake up. The dreams you had were altering what really happened in your mind. You just wanted to escape what happened in your life, so it went to the moment you sister left your house, to when she came back and when you were walking home and got shot."

"Yeah Y/N. There was no Namjin uwu or whatever that guy's name was. There was no Park Jimin or mijin getting tortured. But Yoongi and Sohyee are close friends of ours, they got married. You got shot while walking back to the house when Yoongi and Sohyee came for a visit." Taehyung explained but you kept denying it because it's not possible.

Jimin does exist. He can't just vanish. He wouldn't leave me like this. Yeah, he wouldn't. He's probably just standing outside, waiting for you to cry and then run in saying it's just a prank. Yeah! That's it.

To prove them wrong that Jimin does exist, you scrolled through Mijin's phone to find Instagram. Opening up the app and hastily searching up the username "Park_Jimin" you came across a page that didn't have 10 million followers. Instead, this was a girl that was named, Park Ji-Min. She had 3 million followers though.

Dropping the phone to your lap, reality actually hit you hard and tears fell down. Park Jimin, the one that you loved despite everything, the one that was your everything, was just someone your mind created to feel safe and happy. Because really, everything Taehyung and Mijin were saying about them leaving to America for a year without telling you was true.

Your mind just created Jimin to feel happy because you were lonely without your sister and her husband.

Park Jimin was just a dream.