|| 43 ||

"Who?" Jimin asked, regaining his posture he had before.

"A girl named Mi-" Suddenly Taehyung hopped over to you, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you close.

A huge smile was plastered on his face as his eyes squinted a bit because of how big the fake smile he was giving.

"You know, the girl Song Mi-Jin A.K.A Emily Song. Dream girls. Yeah, that's who she was talking about," He then turned his head towards you, his eyes coming back to how they were. His teeth slightly gritted as he spoke out, "Right Y/N?"

You got the hint. "Oh, yeah! Her!" Then you turned your head back at Jimin.

"I was thinking about ya know.. surprising you with - with tickets to her concert! But I didn't really know if you liked her or not so.. I was just trying to be slick and find out."

Jimin felt a sudden rush of relief wash over him. You could tell, so could Tae.

"Ah, I do like her. And I'd love to go to one of her concerts with you." He gave you a sweet smile as he then drank his water.

"Alright! Well, Taehyung I think it's time you-"

Ding dong.

Taehyung released his arm that was around you and rushed to the door before swinging it open.

There was a truck, a man, and Luggage's outside. I swear to god if Taehyung -

"Surprise! I'm moving in for a while!" He said, all giggly and happy. Both you and Jimin stared at him before your jaws dropped and you and him simultaneously said,

"Excuse me?"