130 || WRONG PERSON

Tip: Play Euphoria or I'm fine.

Another tip: imagine it as a movie scene in one of those cliche romance ending scenes. You'll know what I'm talking about.

꧁꧂

A light breeze hit your hair as it dragged your long, silky white dress to the side with it in the direction it came from. Your flower crown dared to fall, but your hands put it back in place.

Barefoot, you stepped with nature. Together, you ventured across the sea of green as the sunlight followed your every step. Cherry blossom trees that were planted had fully grown and were now letting its soft, light pink petals fall down to create a pool of pink that you soon bathed around.

The fresh scent of strawberry came in contact with your nose, sending waves of calmness to your body. Every tension that was built inside of you had now released.

As you stood up, a faint call could be heard. Your head turned to the side and from the green hill that you walked down from, a figure started walking down it slowly, hands in his pockets.

A smile tugged at your lips and you couldn't help but let out a chuckle as your husband came towards you, offering his hand out which you gladly took. Jimin's eyes disappeared as his famous smile took over his face.

He quickly picked you up and started spinning you around. An inaudible laugh left your lips as he did the same.

Right now, at this very moment, you were at peace. People who say peace doesn't exist are wrong. Because peace comes to you when all of your loved ones are reunited and you feel this infinite feeling of happiness and all the pain is lifted away.

Jimin had put you down and then pointed behind you. You followed his finger, looking down the path that lead to a pond area. Over there, 8 people had risen up.

There was your sister, holding her husbands hand. They waved to you and tears brimmed your eyes. Happy tears threatened to fall. Then came Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jin, the two were fighting but then laughed it off as Hoseok did something funny. They also waved to you and Jimin. Sohyee jumped onto Yoongi's back and yelled out a big hello to you both. And finally, Namjoon came next to them, gesturing for you two to come join them.

Which you did. You ran to your family and embraced them with big hugs. Jimin soon joined you and gave the guys big hugs.

The moment you saw Mijin your happy tears left and all you said was, "You're here."

She replied back with a soft, "I'm here," and then Sohyee jumped on the two of you. "Hello, I'm here too!"

You girls laughed and then you parted as Taehyung shimmied his way over to you. Scoffing, you smiled afterwards and brought him in for another hug. He held you tightly and smiled. Finally, they were all here.

"Shall we all go now?" Namjoon said.

"Let's all go home, together." Jimin said, grabbing your hand. The couples took each other's hands but Jungkook and Hobi just walked side by side with the rest of the gang. Yeah, Namjoon and Jin ended up together. Who knew.

The sun started to set as you all descended from another hill. Your family was here and that's all that mattered. After everything that's happened to you, you finally achieved what you wanted. Happiness.

Who knew all this would've happened from just sending a wrong photo?

The end of an era came and it was time to stay in the light for a very long time. No more stress, no more pain, no more heartbreak, just peace.