CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

YEARS BEFORE THEY DIED OF OLD AGE:

꧁꧂

Soft kisses were placed against my bare shoulder, causing me to slowly stir awake from my sleep. Those familiar, soft, plump lips place themselves gently on my neck now, leaving small trails of kisses.

Sighing at the feeling, my eyes flutter open to meet Jimin's lovely morning hair.

"Jiminie.." I mumble, squirming around as his hair tickled against my skin. He let out a hum in response and then looked up at my tired face, smiling warmly.

"Good morning my love," Jimin cooed out, adding on, "And Merry Christmas." I was wide awake when he said Christmas.

I completely forgot that yesterday was Christmas Eve, man, time just gets the best of people sometimes.

The wonderful day that every child awaits is now here. Waking up early with your family to open presents early in the morning, drinking warm coco, that feeling is the best feeling in the whole world.

But what felt better was that I was wrapped in my husbands arms, him keeping me warm. How we're all cuddled up and messy looking, this, was the best feeling.

"Merry Christmas to you too, baby." He grinned and gave a small peck to my lips, to which I returned of course. We both quickly changed into something warm and washed up, but I stayed in the bathroom for a while longer, staring at something that read, 'Positive' on it.

Jimin knocked on the door lightly, concerned as I've been in there for quite some time now. "Are you alright, Y/N?" Whenever he's worried or angry, he uses my name. Sometimes it sounds so foreign because he usually calls me, "Princess, my beautiful wife, baby," you know, the typical names.

Shoving the thing into my purse, I unlock the bathroom and open the door with a warm smile. "Everything's great! Did you wake up everyone else or did they leave?" Jimin and I both walked out of the room and went to the kitchen where he responded back, "They all were gone before we left. Your sister and Taehyung went to get breakfast, while my sister and Yoongi went to visit some family members in Daegu."

"Ah." I say, sitting on one of the stools whilst he made some hot coco for us.

"The trio took Namjoon out to get some holiday spirit in him because he was being a huge Grinch," Laughing at that, he smiled and carefully handed me the warm concoction.

"You'd think he would be happy to spend Christmas out of jail." Jimin shook his head in disbelief but then leaned closer over the counter, moving his drink to the side.

"So, baby, where do you want to go today? Go out and watch the lights with everyone when they get back, or we can just all get drunk at home after stuffing ourselves with a bunch of cookies." The mention of getting drunk made my nose scrunch up and he chuckled lightly.

"Going out to the lights it is then." I nodded and after we finished our drinks, we went out into the snow, making sure to wear our large coats and boots so we wouldn't be freezing.

Some time passed when we took a cab to the mall to look around. Normally, everywhere would be closed because people would be with their families, but some places were opened because if people wanted to come to eat, the restaurants that were open would make good money.