|| 63 ||

Don't shoot me y- actually get it over with and shoot me rn because like lmao y'all are either gonna

Cry

Die

Break your phone

Feel empty

Disappointed

Hairless sheep mode jimineys

Or just

Disband this book from your reading list / library -

BECAUSE YES THIS CHAPTER IS THAT INTENSE AND WARNING BECAUSE THERE MAY BE SOME SCENES THAT YOU UNDERAGE CHILDREN CAN'T R E A D

Welp I warned you and told you how you're gonna feel so onto the story we go -

-

-

Partners in crime they were. Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. Best friends, brothers basically.

The sneaky pair to roam Busan and Seoul—sometimes Daegu and Even America , but Namjoon went the most to America—without getting caught for their actions and they were the only two who angered higher ranked criminals but those criminals never exposed them.

Now what was once a "beautiful and peaceful" friendship, became a horrendous war between two enemies.

-

"Ah yes it's me, the one and only Kim Namjoon"

The tall male who's dimples shined brighter than anybody's future bowed down.

Jimin scoffed at his actions. He was annoyed by his presence, no existence. Namjoon went back up to meet everybody's gazes on him.

His cheeky grin did not go away, neither did those dimples.

"Why are you here Namjoon? Are you here to cause more drama because you're not satisfied with the one that was taking place minutes ago?" Yoongi questioned him in an annoyed tone.

Namjoon stepped into the house and both the boys that were fighting with each other moments ago were ready to pounce on him as he stepped in the house.

"Aniya, I just wanted to see how Y/N was doing. You know, it's tough to find out your boyfriend is a cheater and a killer."