127 || WRONG PERSON

The 15 minutes passed and you rushed down the stairs, your sandals almost making you trip. Jimin laughed at how messy you made yourself when you came down.

As you reached him, you panted and held up a finger to say give me a moment and he just continued to laugh while nodding. Catching your breath, you stood up and breathed out, "You really need to get an elevator."

Jimin laughed harder and you furrowed your eyebrows, putting your hands on your hips as you stared at him. "What? What's so funny?" You questioned and he turned you around while laughing, pointing at the elevator right next to the stairs.

Embarrassment flowed through you. He stopped laughing once you turned around and glared at him. Jimin put his hands up, saying, "I mean no harm."

"Whatever. Let's just go." You started and he gestured for you to go forward, smiling.

The car ride was fun, if you're being honest. Music was blasting throughout the car and people who drive by, staring at you two weirdly. But the two of you didn't give a care in the world. Your hands were interlocked while his other hand was on the steering wheel, singing loudly and rapping.

After the fun time in the car, he had stopped at a red light and told you that he was going to blindfold you.

"You're not going to murder me, right?"

"Yeah Y/N, after all we've been through I decide to murder you." You scoffed but then a smile went up to your face as you let him. He quickly blindfolded you and then the light turned green. The car started to move once more, but slower. You're guessing the destination was near.

As he came into the place, he parked the car and got out, taking you out carefully and then walking you to the trunk of the car. He opened it and picked out something from there. It smelled like something fresh and joyful.

His hands interlocked with yours once more as the two of you slowly moved. You kept saying you're going to fall but he reassured you each time that you were safe with him.

"Jimin, I'm going to fall!"

"Babe, we aren't even moving anymore." Silence consumed the two of you as you popped out an, "Oh, you're right." He let out a hearty laugh and just shook his head. You couldn't see it, but you knew he was doing it.

"Alright, I'm going to take this off." Nodding slowly, he crept up behind you and undid the blindfold. Honestly, what you didn't expect was this. To be in a gloomy place. A graveyard.

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet my grandparents." Jimin said, pointing at their graves. Your heart clenched as you saw their names and what was engraved on the stone.

"Jimi-" But he just sat down and placed the flowers in between them. You decided not to speak for now, and just sit with him.

"Grandpa, Grandma, i'm finally here. I'm sorry for not visiting you sooner. I've been.. well.. I'm sure you know and you're highly disappointed in me." He said softly. Jimin looked disappointed in himself and mostly depressed. But who wouldn't be?

"I've become a better person. I've become the little boy I once was. The happy one you two tried to contain."

"And I couldn't have done it without my beautiful girlfriend." Jimin turned to you, his eyes locked with yours for a few moment. His head then nudged to their graves, and you got the hint.

"A-ah, hello! Your grandson has been a pain, I'm sure you've seen." Jimin nudged you with a small 'hey!' Coming out. You laughed and then continued with what you were saying.

𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 | 𝐏𝐉𝐌 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara