123 || WRONG PERSON

That night, you slowly crawled out of bed. Everyone slept over once again and Jimin did this time too.

You were going to Namjoon, just like your mind said. And your feet took you to the police station, asking where Namjoon was. He was being held at a stronger prison that only scheduled visits that were set up.

You managed to slip that appointment by being famous and all. The security guard let you enter with a smile and said you have 10 minutes. 10 minutes would be enough time.

Namjoon was brought out of his cell. He was in a baggy black buttoned up jumpsuit for prisoners. His dyed hair drained of its color, going back to the natural look he had. Namjoon was awoken from his sleep, and was now angry, shoving the guards but they weren't having it as they smacked him.

He sat down, ready to curse whoever visited him out. But was quite surprised to see you here. And with an angry look he once found sexy.

"Well well, would you look who it is. Got out of your coma I see." He already knew that. "How has my darling been, good?"

You so wanted to go in there and murder him, but you held your temper.

"I've been great. I see you look better than before." His eyes darkened and so did his aura. Namjoon folded his cuffed hands before leaning forward and saying, "What do you want?"

You leaned back, crossing your arms and putting one leg over the other. "Simple, I want you to call off all your minions who are watching me and leave my life alone." Then he started laughing Quietly, and it slowly began getting louder. The guards had their tasers ready in case he went crazy, but you told them it's fine.

"You're a funny one!" His now serious side coming back, this guy was seriously bipolar. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because, kitten," You scrunched up your nose at that disgusting nickname coming out of his mouth, "I promised to make your life hell."

"Listen bitch," you said and he scoffed, "Unless you want a death sentence, I suggest you do as I say." An Ooo was let out of his mouth. He smiled wickedly.

"Aren't you getting all high and mighty?"

"I'm serious, Namjoon."

"Oh I'm so scared," His cuffed hands moved in a motion showing him being fake scared. "You can't give me a death sentence." Now that's what you think you trick ass bitc-

Snapping your fingers, in came a guard with an orange file. Taehyung had let you borrow this in case you ever needed a forged letter with fake stamps and such. Who knew his friend that was a nerd in this stuff would come in handy.

You took the file and opened it, showing him the paper. Namjoon leaned back this time, tapping his overgrown finger nails against the table.

"Here, you can read it." And he did. He read all of it and believed it. Namjoon couldn't see right past this forged letter from the "court." He swallowed hard and looked at you. The awaiting words and freedom you had yearned for left his lips.

"I'll call of my men and leave you alone forever, I promise."

You left the police station after that, filled with happiness. The moment you stepped into the house, everyone was awake, looking at you with worry.

"Oh thank god you're okay! I thought one of Namjoon's ninjas came after you!" Jin said, giving you a tight hug. You laughed and responded to the hug.

"Where did you go?" Grandpa bitch face- oh i'm sorry, Yoongi said sternly.

You and Jin parted as Jimin came over to back hug you, putting his chin on your shoulder. Giggles erupted and they all sighed, saying that you're drunk. "I'm not drunk! I just- did something.. wonderful. It felt amazing." The way you worded it caused all of them to drop their shit, especially Jimin.

"YOU HAD SEX AND IT WASN'T WITH ME?"

Jungkook yelled out, "YOU'RE LESBIAN?"

Now Jin said something even stupid, "YOU WENT AND BOUGHT A DIDLDO AND USED IT AT A STORE BATHROOM."

"1. NO , 2. NO, 3. HELL NO, WHO DOES THAT?"

Jin stayed silent and everyone yelled out ewwww but jungkook was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Then what is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I.."

"Youuu?" They all said in unison, leaning forward as the anticipation killed them. "I got Namjoon to leave us alone, for good."

Jimin stopped breathing for a second before looking at you with wide eyes. The rest did the same.

"You.. you really did that?" Jimin asked and you nodded with a smile. Instead of what you thought he'd do, like get mad for a little, you didn't expect him to pick you up and spin you around with kisses being thrown around here and there. And what you really didn't expect was for him to say this, "EVERYONE OUT, I CAN FINALLY HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRL IN PEACE."

Everyone laughed but Jimin was serious, they all just went back to their rooms after hugging you when Jimin put you down and thanking you. Mijin teared up a bit and thanked god for giving her such a great sister.

"Come on Jimin, lets go to sleep." As you walked away, his arm grabbed your wrist, pulling you to him harshly. Both of you looked into each other's eyes for a good minute before your lips locked.

A passionate kiss was shared for a little and when you two parted, he pulled you with him to grab his keys.

"Wait, where are we going?"

"My house, where you haven't been and where nobody is going to disturb us."

-

Smut or nah???

This chapter was sorta extra but like

Anyways, I really need you all to vote.

Sleepover:

Keep (insert vote here)

Delete (insert vote here)