|| 109 ||

After getting home, immediately you went to your room and searched through your closet, hoping there was traces of Jimin, but there wasn't.

Huffing out a sigh, you looked for your laptop. After a couple minutes of searching, you found it and jumped on your bed, quickly getting into a criss cross form while opening it up. But of course, it had to be dead.

Groaning, you uncrossed your legs and searched through your room to find the charger. When it wasn't there, you went out of your room and looked around.

You put your hands on your hips and sighed once more. Your search continued but was erupted by a loud grrr noise.

"I didn't even think about food.." You mumbled to yourself. Giving up on finding the charger, you grabbed your little pouch filled with money and your keys, along with your coat and phone. You then headed outside to the nearest convenience store whilst texting Mijin.

-

-

As you reached the 24 hour convince store by your house, you pocketed your phone and entered the only lit place. Welcomed by the jingle of a few bells and the teenager working part time. He smiled at you and then went back to working on his school work.

Your feet took you to the candy section and your hands grabbed your favorite candy. After picking three packs of them, you went to the food that was in the see through fridges.

There was only three people in the store. You, the teenager, and a guy wearing a hat with his hood over the hat. His back was faced towards you as he pondered about what food he wanted to get.

Why were you watching him? Well, maybe he could secretly be a killer. You never know. After what Mijin and Tae told you, those things could be a high possibility.

Disregarding that, you focused on what food to get. After making that decision, you decided to get some Gimbap and your favorite Onigiri. Along with that, you found banana milk! Heading to it with a smile plastered on your face, you reached out for it but another hand reached out for it and grabbed it.

The same man you were observing and thinking was a killer, grabbed the last one. Your smile dropped and you looked up at the man, only to see he didn't even look at you and say, "Oh, did you want this? Here, you can have it."

He just simply walked off with his food in his hand and went to pay.

Obviously you weren't going to let this go because you were that stubborn. But hey, you were in a damn coma for 7 months and hadn't even gotten to drink any banana milk for that long!

Rushing to pay for your food, the bells jingled and the man. You just tipped the little boy extra and said, "Be safe" before rushing out of the store to follow the man.

He wasn't heading the same way as you so that sucked.

Good thing your phone is on do not disturb otherwise your cove-

DING.

Stopping in your tracks, you mentally cursed over and over again for not making sure it was silent.

The man in front heard the ding and also stopped in his tracks. You heard a sigh come from him as he just said shook his head and then continued walking.

You opened your phone and saw messages from Mijin. You started Typing rapidly so you can just attack the guy and get your deserved banana milk.

-

-

This time you didn't care about your phone being on silent. You just wanted that milk. And the guy already was way ahead of you so you started charging at him.

"YAH," You yelled as you ran with your bag, catching up with him. But he didn't budge. Instead, he walked away faster, seeming scared from you.

But his fast pace wasn't enough to get away from you. You were already behind him and your hand grabbed his shoulder, turning him around harshly.

"Listen man, I wanted that banan-"

Suddenly, you dropped your bag that contained your precious food. Your heart raced faster than fucking sonic could run and you swore that you could've ended up in the hospital and died for real this time.

Swallowing hard, you opened your mouth and stuttered out, "J-Jimin?"

-

gaykookiee was mijin in
the text because
my iphone is being
Dumb and I can't
Message myself to
Act as mijin and Y/N.
Smh.

Go follow my baby !
I'm matching with her.
And give her story some love !

It's a really good one !