|| 38 ||

(Okay so like time skip to a month later because lmao Yeet.)

-

You've been so focused on your relationship with Jimin that you forgot about most of your prior tasks you had to do.

Like finding Mijin's killer because the autopsy was such a lie.

But Jimin, he was distracting you. He was keeping you from doing what you needed to do. He was keeping you from bringing justice to your little sister.

But no not today. (waits for comments to erupt.)

Jimin was out for a meeting with a modeling company. He wasn't going to be here for quite some time. So, you just took this time to relax and scroll through Instagram.

There were posts of you and Jimin. Fan accounts made for you. You're not like one of those famous Instagram stars where you follow only famous people.

Nah, you actually do follow other people. And when you follow the fan accounts or just random accounts that love you, they get so happy and it makes you feel amazing.

As you were scrolling through Instagram, a post about siblings showed.

Speaking of siblings, you suddenly remembered your sisters journal. Dropping your phone on the couch and throwing your blanket on the floor, you sprinted to your room.

The door swung open and you ran to your closet, throwing clothes everywhere. Your hand came across something rectangular and you brought it up to your face.

The journal.

-

Prepare your shits guys

It's boutta get really emotional and intense like Oof

I'm sorry for Tae -