|| 57 ||

Yoongi watched his screen as the horrible video played. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that what Namjoon said was true.

-

Jimin leaned down to Mijin's height. His eyes traveled across her body and her face. All the pain she was in, he felt somewhat sad.

But she betrayed him.

She broke him.

Mijin stopped crying as she saw Jimin. Her breath was still unsteady.

Jimin slowly moved his hand up to her face, moving the hair that was in her face behind her ear. She soon understood why he was here—he most definitely wasn't here to save her— and then she felt disgusted, a man like him touching her.

"Jimin, please let me go.." she spoke, her words shaky. Jimin looked at her.

Her eyes were glued down at the dirty floor, not paying any attention to Jimin. His eyes went from, 'sincere' to anger in a quick manner.

"Look at me when you ask for something Mijin." He said, fairly angry.

Her teary eyes met his angry ones, "Please just let me go. I didn't- I.. just want to go home." She pleaded, tears trickling down her face.

"Home?" He laughed, "Home is where Taehyung is, huh? Home is where he is. Home was always where he was. Home was never with me." Mijin looked down once again, it was true.

Her home was always with him, with Taehyung. And if she got out of here, a little one would be joining their home.

Jimin had hoped deep down that what he said was a lie to her, and that she would deny, but she didn't even deny.

He scoffed after seeing her look down. His hands moved away and placed themselves on his thighs, pushing himself up to stand.

Mijin looked up at Jimin, her breath became heavy once more, speeding up at a rapid pace.

The male had slowly start to walk away, ignoring the helpless girl and her screams and begs.

Just as his figure was about to disappear into the shadows, the next scream that left her mouth kept him frozen.

"JIMIN I'M PREGNANT."