|| 88 ||

"Jimin, you have to listen to me."

He grabbed the clothes that were hung up in a shared closet with Y/N and pulled them down one by one, shoving them in the luggage that was supposed to be here for a week or two in the past, but has now been here for months.

"Look Mijin, I'm leaving and that's final." Jimin was so into this whole idea of him leaving Y/N and it was final with him. Once things become final in Jimin's mind, it's really final. No cute acts, actions, or words could change his stubborn mind.

"Look Jimin, you're not leaving and that's final," She scoffed out as her feet took her to where he was. Mijin grabbed the clothes that were violently thrown into a rectangular shaped box and hung them back onto the hangers one by one.

They would repeat the same actions over and over again. It was endless. He would take them and shove them back into the luggage and go back to the closet to take down the rest of his clothes and put them into the luggage, only to find that less and less of his clothes were missing and going back into the closet.

"Mijin, I won't hesitate to-"

"Hesitate to what Jimin?" She questioned as she grabbed the remaining clothes and hung them back again. Then she just stood in front of him, "Take me to an abandoned storage house? Tie me down on a chair? Have men beat me and make me scream until I lose my voice? Or even try to have me killed again?" Each time she spoke, she took a step forward and pushed Jimin back slightly with her finger.

"Well guess what buddy, I've been there, done that, wrote a country song about it." If you get where I'm referencing this omg I'll love you forever.

For once in his life, he was actually scared by Mijin. I mean, it is his fault in the first place. After all he's put her through, anyone would go crazy and completely change.

"Look, Jimin, I don't really like you and frankly, I don't like the idea of you being with my sister," She sighed, forcing her urge to slap the scared man right across his face to be controlled, "But she really loves you, Jimin."

This time, the sigh came from Jimin as he went passed the girl that almost made him piss himself—and we're talking about the man who killed a lot of bitches.

"You don't think I know that? She was dying over me for a year over the Internet," He replied as he went back to packing.

Mijin was so tempted to just beat the shit out of him right then and there, but again, she controlled herself not to.

"You've put her through so much, Jimin. Put me through so much."

It was true. He used Y/N and Mijin. But he fell in love with Mijin and wanted something real with her, but because of the type of person he was back then, she'd never love him and he knew that. But he had the worst thing anyone could ever have. He had j hope. Days passed with hope in him, hope that maybe one day she'll love him for who he truly is, but that day never came.

And the same thing happened to Y/N. The beginning, she had hope he'd love her for her crazy self and not just her looks or body. But days, weeks, and months had passed and still nothing.

Until it was the end.

They say girls fall in love to quickly, and boys care too late. But in this case, it's not late for Jimin. He can still make this right, but he's afraid he'll ruin everything with just a simple breath.

"Do you want my forgiveness, Jimin?" Mijin questioned in a soft tone as she walked to him.

"I do."

"Then stay. Stay with Y/N and make things right with her," Her hand was gently placed on his back to deliver a pat, "If you give my sister the happiness that was taken away from her for a whole year by just staying with her, then I'll forgive you."

And with that, she went to the door and opened it, almost leaving.

"Oh, and it wasn't just a year she fawned over you, It was since high school."

Jimin chuckled lowly to himself as he took the couple of shirts that were in the luggage and placed them back into their shared closet.

-

Kinda liked the beginning of the chapter

The ending I hate lmao

ALSO IT'S ALMOST 4 A.M AND I CANT FOOKING SLEEP EJJWNWNENE

AAAAAA THANKS FOR 13K ON THIS THOUGH I LOBE YOU GUYS WNNSNS

also sleepover will be update tomorrow or the next day ?? I'm not sure but stay tunnneeed ~

Bye bye bbyyyy 💕💕💕