111 || WRONG PERSON

6 months later. . .

꧁꧂

6 months passed since you were left alone on that empty street. 6 months passed since this new and unimproved Jimin had told you that you had gotten the "wrong person." Even though he had said you got the wrong person, you were determined that he wasn't who he said he was. He wasn't A Kang. He was a Park and you knew it.

Besides being determined-which involved you stalking Jimin and getting his schedules for the past 6 months-your Instagram modeling career sky rocketed and you've now become a professional model for a top agency. They paid you well, about, 80 million won a month

It was a lot of money and you'd done a lot with your money. You did a lot of charity work because you're just that type of person. A giving person. You built a new orphanage for children. It looked like an apartment complex, but that's what most of the kids loved. The people taking care of those kids were just wonderful and they felt like they didn't need to leave the orphanage.

With the rest, you even built up a shelter for animals and bought a building for homeless people. You let them stay there for however long they desired. It may seem like you were broke after-which the first few days you were-but after modeling almost everywhere and managing your places you set up, you made lots of money.

However, you didn't move away from your home. You still lived in the one story house with many of your familiar neighbors who admired you and some were your fans.

It's been a heck of a ride. Ever since you got out of your coma, finding Jimin, stalking him, and doin all this charity work, you'd been busy and barley got time to stay home. But now, here you were, walking past the same store you found Jimin at. But instead of going to Jimin's direction, you went to your house.

Hands in your coat pocket and taking steps up the sidewalk to your home, a twig snapped the bushes shuffled around. Someone was following you. Or well, a group of people.

Turning around and sighing, you headed towards the shuffling bushes where what sound like men were saying, "Shut up," To each other. Instead of peeking your head over the bush to see them, you went around slyly and kneeled down beside the men.

"What are we shutting up about?" You whispered and one just said, "Choi Y/N is right there." A smile slowly crawled up your face, making your eyes disappear as the guys stopped telling each other to shut up and they turned around with priceless expressions.

"Oh man- HOLY SHIET!"

"Well hello to you too." Your eyes came back down to how they were but you froze. These guys were not just fans. But they were people you knew, or well, knew in the coma. And one of them being Kang Jimin.

"Hi I'm-" Before the man with broad shoulders could speak, you said his name, "Jin." He seemed surprised and as did his three other friends.

"Yeah, um, how'd you know?" Snapping out of the shocking phase you were in, you opened your mouth to speak and out came the stupidest thing ever. "A-Ah well.. you just look like a Jin! Yeah, haha, that's it."

Surprisingly, he believed you. Jungkook was with them, so was Hoseok. At the hospital, you asked if Yoongi or Taehyung knew Jungkook or Hoseok, as well as Jin but they just said they knew of them because Jungkook was a Youtuber and a Instagram star. As well as Jin. But Hoseok was a famous fanboy who became friends with Jungkook and Jin. As for Jimin, he just was a nobody in the media department. They just became friends supposedly.

You and the four boys stood up. They eyed you like most fans did. Seeing you as a goddess. But Jimin didn't. Jimin was just here because he said he 'knew' you and his friends wanted to see. Instead of starting a conversation with them, your eyes were fixated on Jimin. His black hair was now a pink color. Making him seem all fluffy but really, he was still an asshole to you.

"So.. ah, Noona," Jungkook said, causing you and Jimin to break eye contact and listen to the youngest of the group.

"Yes, Jungkook?" A Gasp was let out of his mouth. He was surprised you knew his name. "You know my name?" He asked, and hesitantly you nodded. Joy overfilled him.

"But how?"

God fucking dammit.

"You're a- a Youtuber! I've seen some of your videos here and there." In which he squealed, causing you to giggle. Hoseok introduced himself but you told him that you knew him as well. By "looking" at his fanboy posts of you. Jimin however was just eyeing you.

The conversation was cut short as your phone ringed. Picking it up, you answered and the boys of course were listening to the conversation. It was your sister on the phone, saying she was at your house because she needed to discuss something important.

Ending the call and looking at the boys who totally didn't listen to you, you said, "Something has come up, but you guys should come to my house for a bit and warm up. It's cold outside anyways." They agreed almost instantly. Except Jimin, he stayed silent.

The Journey to your house was short. The boys were silent, but sometimes they'd be fanboying about walking with you. Except Jimin, of course. When you reached home, you imputed a code and the door unlocked, revealing your sister and her husband, with your two other friends doing something you'd never expect.

"HAPPY 6 MONTHS SURVIVING WITHOUT YOUR COMA BOYFRIEND!"

-

I'm gonna spam with
Shitty updates because
I'm pissed and hurt
And thats what I do when
I feel like this. Don't ask why
Though. :) thank you and I
Apologize for the not thought
Out chapters coming at you.