|| 49 ||

-

-

The two of them reached the Ferris wheel , their hands still interlocked with one another.

Her heart seemed to be racing faster by the minute but she wouldn't show it , neither would he.

It's not Normal to feel like this. The only time Jimin had felt like this was a year ago. With Mijin.

Maybe that's why he felt something. Because she resembled Mijin and this moment seemed familiar when they went out one time like this. It's totally that , right?

"Next please." The two were both in thought, they got out of their daze and headed into the cart that soon closed and moved upwards slowly.

The cart was filled with silence. Both were across from each other, staring into different parts of the windows.

One on the left and the other on the right. For some reason , it just felt awkward.

Or was it Jimin making it awkward? Or was it Y/N?

As the cart gradually moved up, Y/N decided to break the silence. Jimin turned his attention to her as her lips started to move slowly and the soft voice of hers went through his ears.

"So.. um, thank you for not sleeping in and not postponing today. And thank you for the bunny too," She smiled as she held up the bunny, slightly shaking it.

He just chuckled in response and nodded his head.

"It would have been boring if Yoongi Oppa came because he'd-" Suddenly Jimin moved over and sat next to Y/N.

He turned her head towards him, "I don't like it when you mention Yoongi." He said.

Y/N wasn't really focusing on what he was saying, she was more focused on his lips instead. Those pink, plump lips that are just waiting to be kissed.

Jimin noticed she wasn't listening, and then he smirked.

"Y/N, did you just listen to what I just said?" She nodded.

"Did I say you should call me Oppa?" She nodded.

Wait no.

"If you nod one more time, I'll kiss you." And then she nodded.

He leaned closer to her, his lips then morphed with hers into a sweet, soft, and passionate kiss.

Butterflies exploded in Y/N's stomach. It's not the first time that they kissed, but they wouldn't do it like all the time in.

They were at the top of the Ferris wheel now. And they say, when you share a kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel, that person is the one and you'll love each other forever.

Soon, the two both pulled away. Their eyes were both soft.

Y/N then said, "I love you, Jimin." Her heart beating faster than normal. She's said this to him before, so it shouldn't be a big deal. But it seems to be.

And same for Jimin. His heartbeat increased, he did say 'I love you too' but it was all fake. Everything was all fake. But today, he wasn't sure, instead, he just said,

"I know." With a smile on his face. 

-

IDIoT