|| 110 ||

"Sorry ma'am, but I think you've got the wrong person."

That's Impossible, this man looks like Jimin. He even has that crooked tooth when he started speaking and his plump lips were just the same size. They were soft and naturally pink. His hair color was still that jet black you loved. It made him look sexy but adorable at the same time. Those crescent shaped eyes that disappeared whenever he'd smile so big or laugh so hard were there. This is Jimin.

"Isn't your name Jimin? Park Jimin?"

You questioned but he just nodded. So you were righ-

"My name isn't Park Jimin, it's Kang Jimin."

Kang Jimin, K a n g Jimin. Not park. But Kang.

"Are you sure it isn't park, I mean-"

"Look, I would know what my name is. You obviously wouldn't know. You just seem crazy. Following me for Taking the last banana milk?"

So he knew you were following him this whole time, but just ignored your existence until now. Like before at the store. And like before in your coma dream, on Instagram. He knew you were commenting, he'd see it and not like it. He just ignored your existence.

Not Park Jimin, but Kang Jimin bowed his head down and started to walk away, but then stopped once you said, "Jiminie, please just come back to me."

He turned around and looked at your saddened figure. Hope built up into you. Like it did in the hospital where you'd hope Jimin would walk in and say it's just a prank. This time you'd hope he would come to you, hug you and say, "I missed you," As a prank. But he didn't. He said something else. 

"Like I said, You've got the wrong person." With that being said, he walked away into the shadows, leaving you all alone once again. Park Jimin didn't exist. Instead, Kang Jimin existed in place of Park Jimin, with no knowledge of who you were.

The End Of
Wrong Photo

-

THANKS FOR 999 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER LOL

THANKS FOR 999 READS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER LOL. IDK WHY IT SAYS 1 DAY AGO BUT OKAY?

ALSO THIS WAS MY FIRST COVER FOR MY FIRST BOOK THAT I DELETED

IM ACTUALLY CRYING