Happy New Year! (Special Oneshot)

Start from the beginning

He took one of them and took a bite. A soft music started to play, Poppy shrugged, a smirk:

- If you're busy eating your cupcake, I guess you can not dance a slow with me.

Branch threw his cupcake behind him without looking where it would land and grabbed her hands to take her to the dance floor:

- I was not too hungry finally, he explained as an excuse, Poppy laughed and Branch took her in his arms. She put her head on his shoulder, they began to dance slowly against each other.

Branch looked over him and rested his forehead against her's, laughing:

- The destiny wants me to kiss you, he whispered, we're under the mistletoe.

- Shut up and kiss me then!

That's What he did. He put his lips against her's and kissed her passionately. Their hair intertwined without them being able to control them. Poppy suddenly withdrew while rubbing her belly.

- You're okay? He asked, worried.

- Yes, just a little stomach ache, it will pass. I had to eat something and I have trouble digesting.

He frowned and asked if she wanted to sit for a little moment, but former King Pepy had just asked for silence and the pink troll joined him.

- The count starts ... now! Cried the king, 10 ... 9 ......

The Trolls began to count, except Branch, who was looking at Poppy worriedly. She did not seem to be well ...

8 ....

Branch approached the stage ...

7 ...

Poppy had to stop counting ....

6 ....

Branch began to speed up ...

5 ...

Poppy was starting to really feel bad ....

4 ....

Branch, without thinking, went up the stage and went to the Queen ...

3 ....

Poppy felt two arms around her, black enveloped her ...

2 ....

- Poppy! Poppy! She's fainted! Cried Branch, catching her before she fell.

The count stopped immediately. Only Cooper's voice shouted "Happy New Year!" Before remarking that the Queen had fainted in Branch's arms.

- Call an ambulance! Pepy shouted as he approached his daughter.

* * *

Branch was circling in the hallway of the hospital, head in hand. He was trying not to panic, but was too worried that Poppy was catching something serious.

- Branch, come and sit down. Said Biggie, If you want, you can hold Mr.Dinkles for a few minutes?

But he did not think that holding Mr. Dinkles would calm him down. He sat down anyway and started to play a song in his head.

Please, tell me she's okay! 

Suddenly, a door opened and Dr. Plum smiled at them:

- Queen Poppy would like to see "Branch Timberlake"

As soon as she finished her sentence Branch would get up and go to Poppy's room. He climbed the stairs at full speed:

- Poppy? He exclaimed as he opened the door.

Poppy smiled at him, she was crying, and Branch immediately worried and came to grab her hand:

- Are you okay?

Poppy laughed, Branch frowned.

- It's not funny! He yelled, Are you okay, yes or no?

Poppy smiled and finally answered:

- The Doctor told me that this "disease" would go away after 9 months.

Branch understood and widened his eyes, opening his mouth...

The SnackPack and King Pepy heard suddenly a big "BOM!" . Dr. Plum smiles at them:

- The reaction of all the new fathers.

-------------------

And did you understand that it was Snow the supposed "disease"?😏

And yes, Branch is faint. Happy New Year, guys !!!!😘 The Big Gift he's for tomorrow, midnight ;)))