"Mija?" The brunettes mother called out to her, "Camila?" She saw the look on her daughters face and knew something was going to happen tonight.

"Please don't go." Tears began to form in Camila's eyes as she watched the pain that she caused etch it's way onto the girls face, the girl she's in love with.

"Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone." Camila didn't have many regrets in her life, but the main one was letting Y/N go. "Now please don't go, oh no." And yet she did, she let insecurities get in the way.

"I think of you whenever I'm alone." Oh how the Latina thought of her all the time. Even when she was with her boyfriend. The first thing on her mind everyday was Y/N. "So please don't go."

"Hum with me my lovely's." Y/N smiled holding the microphone out as everyone hummed, her smiled growing wider. A second later she pulled the microphone back and continued to hum into it.

"'Cause I don't ever want to know. Don't ever want to see things change." Camila stood and watched the Y/E/C eyed girl on the screen, the camera zoomed in on her face and the brunette could see all the emotions swimming around her eyes.

"'Cause I'm living on my own. I'll wanna take it back and start again." Y/N stayed up late at night praying and hoping she could start all over again with Camila, change what happened. Even with her father's death. Her dad fought cancer for three years before he passed away half way through the year.

"Most nights I pray for you to come home. Praying to the lord. Praying for my soul." The regret and guilt Camila's felt for the last five months, came rushing in and magnified. The tears that were forming before, started to slowly fall.

"Now please don't go. Most nights I barely sleep when I'm alone. Now please don't go, oh no. I think of you whenever I'm alone. So please don't go." Camila didn't care that she had make up on, she didn't care that there was a lot of people around her. She didn't care if anyone saw, she let the tears fall.

"I send so many messages you don't reply." The brown eyes girl let out a silent sob knowing it was true. For the first month Y/N would send message after message, wanting to talk. But Camila would ignore them.

Sinu came up behind her and placed her hands on her daughters shoulders.

"I gotta figure out what I'm missing babe." Nothing. Nothing was missing. Camila knew Y/N was perfect for her, treated her like she was the only girl in the world. Because to Y/N, Camila was. No one mattered to her except Camila.

"Singing now. Oh oh oh. And I need you now, I need your love. Oh oh oh." Though she felt the pain, Y/N covered it up with a smile and continued to sing along with the crowd.

"Now please don't go. Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone. Now please don't go, oh no. I think of you whenever I'm alone. So please don't. Please don't go."

The song was coming to end and the tears that Y/N was holding back slowly fell down her red cold cheeks. "Please don't go. Please don't go, oh no. I think of you whenever I'm alone. So please don't go."

Cheers erupted louder as Y/N finished humming to the end of the song. "Thank you." She smiled wiping her eyes with her gloves covered hand, "Now. Sadly this next song is the last one for the night and for the year. But let's speed it back up."

Camila turned to her mother and sobbed out, "I screwed up mamí. I screwed up big time."

"It's about time you figured that out mija." She smiled softly at her daughter, "But are you going to fix it or are you going to continue to be a coward?"