Sebastian Danzig: Dessert

credit for the wonderful prompt goes to chxmical_pilxts ~thank you for letting me use it~

A/N: Wow, we love a content queen. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, school's been a bitch. But, on a better note, I get to see Palaye two times next month. I also get to see Yungblud and Joan Jett. When I go, do you guys want pictures?? Or is that too much? Like, I already feel bad talking about it because I know some people can't afford to see them but like. Let me know~~ 

"I'm going out with the other boys so it's up to you guys to get the dessert done. Do you think you can do it?" Stephanie asked as she looked at you and her son. The two of you nodded, you putting your phone in your pocket and walking to the kitchen. 

The two of you were making brownies, probably one of the most basic desserts but it's what Emerson wanted for his birthday so that's what he was getting. "I'll be back and please don't burn down my house," Stephanie said as she gave the both of you a quick side hug. 

"Also no sex while we're gone!" "Shut up Emerson, I want to be able to have a baby that I can dress up but not take care of!" Remington said as he slapped his younger brother, Stephanie rolling her eyes before pushing them out the door so they could go out and finish getting stuff for dinner. 

Sebastian chuckled at his brothers as you stood in front of the box brownies. "Okay, get me the ingredients while I get the pan ready," you said as you handed the box to Sebastian. He took it and nodded, walking over to the fridge. 

By the time you had the pan ready and the oven preheated, he placed all the ingredients down next to the large mixing bowl. "Thank you," you said in a sing-song voice before taking the box back, looking at all the measurements. 

"Slowly pour that in Sebastian, don't make a mess." "Don't worry babe, I got th-" You groaned as Sebastian spilled the milk, taking the measuring cup from him and pouring in the rest. He cleaned his mess as you started to whisk everything together. 

He stood with his arms around your waist, leaning against your back as he watched you mix everything. "Are you making sure it's nice and smooth?" "Yes, Sebastian. I'm making sure it's nice and smooth. Now stop breathing on my neck it feels weird." Sebastian chuckled as he let go, deciding to lean against the counter and watch you. 

"So I get to lick the whisk right?" "No Sebastian, there's egg in this," you said, setting the whisk down in the bowl. You walked over to the oven, making sure it was done preheating. You grabbed the pan and brought it over to the bowl. "Where did the whisk g-," you turned and saw Sebastian, a smirk on his face as he had the brownie batter smeared on his face. 

"Sebastian! I told you not to lick the whisk!" "Babe, it's either you or the whisk," he said, rasing his eyebrows. You groaned again and took the whisk from him, putting it in the sink. After pouring the brownie batter into the pan and putting it in the oven, making sure to set a timer, you turned back to Sebastian. 

You rolled your eyes as he looked at you confused. You grabbed a paper towel and ran it under the water, forcing him down to your level. "God, it's like you're an actual child sometimes." You heard Stephanie chuckle, causing the two of you to jump. 

"At least you didn't burn down the house." "Damnit! And no baby! Who am I gonna dress up now?" Remington said, stomping and folding his arms. "I mean, you have Daniel," Emerson said, carrying the bags Remington didn't. 

"Oh my god you're a genius," Remington said before kissing the top of Emerson's head, running to the driveway where Daniel had just pulled in.