#40 With Remington Leith!

Anon requested: #40 with Remi, please!

The entire day, Remington had made it his goal to ignore you.

Of course, no one would tell you why he was being this way and it was starting to get annoying. "Remington, come here really quick!" You shouted from the bathroom of the bus. "Yea?" He asked, leaning up against the door frame. "What time is the show tonight?"

"Um, it's at 8," his answer was short and sweet before he quickly walked off. A sigh escaped your mouth as you went back to doing your makeup. Larisa smiled as she walked into the bathroom. "I wanna do your hair, can I do your hair?" Larisa asked as she ran her fingers through it.

You nodded and she smiled, grabbing a bag and pulling out a curling iron.

The two of you talked about while she worked, one of the boys occasionally coming in to grab something. "Do you have any idea why Remington is acting strange today?"

Larisa shook her head as she finished the last curl. "No, to be honest, I haven't really seen him at all today." She ran her hands through your hair a couple more times then said she was finished.

"Thank you, La-" "STAGE TIME!" Sebastian yelled from the front of the bus, getting everyone's attention. Larisa and you walked to the front, following the boys into the building.

Usually, you would hype Remington up and spend time with him while you all waited for the openers to be finished, but he was nowhere in sight.

"You guys go on in 5!" Someone shouted into the green room before shutting the door. All the boys stood up, Remington finally coming back into the room. He avoided you and you looked over to Larisa and Shy. They both had a mix of confused and empathy.

During the show, you stayed side stage per Remington's request. The view wasn't that great and you really wanted to be down in the crowd, but he was adamant that you stay side stage.

"How are you doing tonight?" Sebastian asked the crowd as he fixed his little scarf. The crowd cheered and screamed while Remington got water. "So, as you all know, Valentine's Day is coming up." 

The crowd cheered again as Remington smiled at them. "See, I don't dedicate one day a year to my girlfriend, I dedicate the whole ass year." "Oh fuck off Emerson," Remington said as he took the mic back from his brother, the crowd laughing. 

"As I was saying, before someone so rudely interrupted me," Remington glared at Emerson and he chuckled, hiding behind his drum kit. "Some of you may now, some of you may not know, but I have a (girlfriend/boyfriend) and I love them very much." 

Remington looked over to you and you smiled, suddenly forgetting he ignored you all day. "Babe, come out here for a second," Remington said as he motioned you out on stage. Luis walked up next to you and lead you to your boyfriend, filming for Royal Television. 

Remington pulled you into him and placed a kiss on your forehead. "All day, I've been ignoring her because I was beyond nervous for this." The crowd went silent as Remington pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket and got down on one knee. 

"(Y/N), I know I'm not perfect and I know you could do so much better, but will you make me the happiest vampire in the universe and marry me?" The whole venue was silent as they waited for your answer. 

Tears streamed down your face as you tried to talk. Once nothing came out, you gave up and nodded, the crowd losing it when they realized you said yes. 

Remington got up off his knee and slid the ring on your finger, pulling you in for a kiss. 

"You ever ignore for a whole day again and I'll actually strangle you," you whispered to him as he chuckled. "You can't even reach my neck, but nice try babe," he whispered back, placing another light kiss on your forehead.