Yungblud/Dominic Harrison: Power Couple

Anon requested: Could I request something were Dominic (yungblud) and reader are being absolutely power couple during warped tour please! Ps: I love your blog 🖤

You and your friend stood in line, making a small group of friends as you waited. "Who's ready for Warped Tour?" Someone shouted over a megaphone, the crowd cheering. "Alright, early entry can start going in!" 

The small group you were with went through security, one of the girls getting hung up because of her jewelry. All of you wanted to see Waterparks together before you had to go off on your own to find your boyfriend. 

"I can't believe all of you are so energized this morning, thank you so much for starting the day off right with us," Awsten said into the mic before the set started. During Stupid for You, the small group you were with did the dance moves with you, Geoff laughing and shaking his head from stage. 

"Be safe and only take candy from strangers if it's the good kind," your friend said as she gave you a quick hug. You said goodbye to the group before walking off, going to find the Owly.Fm stage. 

When you got there, you smiled when you saw Dom. He was chilling at his merch tent, talking with his merch guy. You motioned to his merch guy to keep silent as you walked up to the tent. "Oh my god, I can't believe it's actually you! I can't believe I'm actually seeing Yungblud in person!" 

Dom turned around, a smile already on his face. Once he noticed it was you, his smile got bigger and he crawled over the table. You laughed as he pulled you into a tight hug, swaying you two back and forth. 

"I'm so fooking 'appy you made it," Dom said as he placed a soft kiss against your forehead. "I'm just surprised I didn't get lost trying to find you," you said as you let go and got behind the merch table with him. 

After chilling there for a while, listening to the bands that were playing on the stage, it was time for Dom to go on stage. Somehow, you got barricade thanks to this really sweet girl who helped you smush your way up front. 

"How are ya doin?" Dom yelled into the mic, a huge smile on his face as the crowd cheered. The music started, the crowd getting louder. 

During the entire set, you jumped around with the crowd. "I know this is gonna be super cheesy, but I'm gonna say it anyway. So, for those of ya who don't know already, my girlfriend joined us for this lovely day. She's in the crowd since she thinks side stage sucks, huge thank you to the girl that helped her get barricade by the way. 

But, I love ya and I'm so fookin glad you could make it," Dom said, smiling at you the whole time. "We love a Warped Tour power couple!" One of the fans yelled in the small silence, causing the whole crowd and everyone on stage to break out into laughter. 

"Alright, ya fookin weirdos. This one is called I Love Ya, Will Ya Marry Me," Dom said into the mic, the crowd going wild again. 

You sang all the words, Dom eventually jumping down to the barricade before the song was over. He walked over to you and grabbed your hand, singing the rest of the song. "I love ya, will ya marry me. Oh what a shame we gotta pay for reality," he kissed your forehead before going back up on stage and jumping around. 

After his set, the two of you decided you were going to walk around and enjoy some of the bands together. Everyone kept calling you a power couple, the two of you chuckling as you through back to the fan during his set.  

After story author's note: So, sometimes I start typing and I won't even realize I put an e after Dom's name then I go back through and check. No lie, every time I see it, all I can think of is Doug Dimmadome Dimsdale Dimmadome. I don't know why but I do. That concludes my ted talk

 That concludes my ted talk

im sorry