Sebastian Danzig: Period Pains

It was an off day, all of you taking it in the most you could cause it was a rare occurrence. After cuddling in his bunk all night, you and Sebastian had moved onto cuddling on the couch in the front. Curcio kept flopping on top of you guys and Remington and Emerson were just being annoying. Everyone else let you be, knowing by the look on your face you were in pain.

There was a hot bottle pressed to your stomach as a blanket covered both you and Sebastian. "Do you need anything baby?" Sebastian mumbled into your ear, readjusting the both of you so he could get up. You shook your head as you curled up into a ball with the blanket completely wrapped around you.

You had pretty much spent the rest of the day curled up on the couch, only getting up to go pee. Sebastian was being the best boyfriend ever and getting you everything you needed.

Eventually, everyone was crammed into the front area to watch a movie together. You and Seb took up an entire couch, refusing to move. Remington picked the movie, going for a very meme movie.

Halfway through the movie, Remington paused it and jumped up from the floor. "Snack break!" Everyone started to move around, the voices getting louder. A really bad headache started to brew, your cramps getting worse.

Sebastian pulled you closer, rubbing your stomach as you buried your head in his chest. "Maybe if period pains burned more calories, it would be worth it," you groaned as Sebastian lightly chuckled. You heard everyone start laughing as you flipped them off.

"Stop laughing at my pain and continue the movie or I'm gonna punch all of you," you mumbled as you pulled the blanket over your face.