Remington Leith- Two Punks in Love

Based on Two Punks In Love by bulow

Two punks in love
You had my back from day one
We were so young
Yeah, that stuff hit like a truck
A loaded gun

That cupid knew what was up
And now I'm locked
Inseparable we've become

It was freshman year at a new school. You were terrified and just wanted to get through it as quick as possible. Right as you were walking away from your locker, you bumped into a small boy. "I'm so sorry," you mumbled as you helped him pick up his art supplies. "It's fine, how come I've never seen you around here?" "I'm new, my names (Y/N)," as the boy went to talk, two other boys that looked similar to him showed up. "Emerson, since when did you have the nerve to talk to girls." Emerson rolled his eyes and pushed the boys. "Well, (Y/N), these are my brothers Remington and Sebastian." You waved at Sebastian then turned to say hi to Remington. Once your eyes landed on him, it felt like your heartbeat sped up. 

Even though the years go by
Seasons changed and flowers died
We're still rocking side by side
I'm still yours and you're still mine

It only took Remington two years to ask out his little brothers best friend. Everyone knew it was gonna happen and they were just waiting. Emerson was probably the most supportive, loving the fact that his best friend and brother were happy. 

You broke my heart a million times
Can't count the ways I've made you cry
Oh, we're such a mess
But I get depressed at the thought of losing you
We were kids, it's been a while
But you still work to make me smile
A stolen kiss, now I can't wait to waste my life away with you
You, waste my life away with you, you

5 years into the relationship. It was another fight. Remington had been gone for months and you missed him. He grew distant and you were sick of it. Of course, when you told him, he got upset. The two of you were crying, tears streaming down your face. He stormed out the door and you ran up to your shared bedroom. Emerson texted you, letting you know he had him. More tears streamed down your face as you thought about losing the love of your life. 

Days had passed, you moping the entire time. A knock on your door made you groan as you paused your show. When you opened the door, the air was knocked from your lungs. Remington stood there, a small smile and roses in hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look gorgeous, sweetheart," Larisa said as she fluffed up your hair, helping Shy place the veil. You shook your hands, hoping some of your nerves would disappear. You and Remington decided to have a cute little wedding, only inviting close family and friends. 

Tears welled up in your mother's eyes as she looked you up and down. "God, my little girl is all grown up." "Stop crying, you're going to make me cry," as soon as you said that Shy started to fan your eyes. "You better not cry, I worked hard on this makeup." 

Larisa laughed as she dragged Shy out of the room, going to where they were supposed to be for the wedding. 

You met your dad at the small glass door. He smiled and teared up as he looked at you. "You look so beautiful, honey," he whispered as the music started. He held out his arm and you smiled, lacing yours with his. 

Everyone gasped as they saw you, smiles filling the room. 

Your eyes locked with Remington and tears started to well up in his eyes. When your father handed you to Remington, he wiped a stray tear that fell down your face. 

"You may kiss the bride," as those words left the officiators mouth, Remington immediately pulled you close. Cheers erupted from everyone as the two of you kissed. When you separated, he smiled down at you. "I love you so much," he mumbled against your lips. 

The guest whispered to each other as they all waited for your first dance. "What song do you think it's gonna be?" Sebastian asked as he looked at Emerson. "Hands down it's gonna be Two Punks In Love. Have you not met those two trash cans?" "Emerson! Don't say that on their wedding day!" Shy said as she shoved the boy's shoulder, causing him to laugh. 

When the two of you made your way to the small dance floor, Sebastian and Emerson listened intently. "Ha bitch! You owe me twenty bucks!" "I can't believe the two of you made a bet on what song they were going to dance to!" 

Remington laughed as you shook your head. The two of you tuned them out, too happy in your own little world as you continued dancing.