Chris Motionless

Your car reeks of Taco Bell and tears.

You smiled as you looked at your old house. Everything was in boxes and being driven down to your new house in Pennsylvania. You and your longtime boyfriend of 6 years had decided to finally move in together, making things much easier on the both of you.

Before starting the trip, you stopped by your parent's house. Tears streamed down your mothers face as you said your goodbyes. "Mom, I'm going to be 6 hours away. I promise to come visit you," You said as you held your mother close.

"I know, its just 6 hours is a huge difference from a couple minutes." "I love you mom." "I love you too sweetheart," She said letting go. You waived bye to her and her boyfriend as you got into the car.

You started it and pulled out of the driveway, yelling one last goodbye to your mother. After getting out of the nice neighborhood, you rolled down all of the windows and blasted some Motionless in White.

A smile spread across your face as your boyfriend called you. "Hey babe, we are going to be a little late getting to the house. Ricky needs to stop and see family," Chris's voice rang through the car.

"That's fine, mom just now let me leave." Chris' chuckle rang through the car as you kept driving down the road, making it to the highway. A sigh escaped your mouth as the traffic was backed up.

For about an hour, traffic was stop and go. Finally, you got off at a random exit not being able to stand the traffic anymore.

There was a Taco Bell so you decided to stop there. After getting your food to go, you got back in your car. You ate some of it then put the other half in the passenger seat.

After just sitting there for about ten minutes, you decided the head back out onto the road. As you slowly made your way through traffic, you got so angry tears started to stream down your face.

Things stayed like this for the majority of the trip and by the time you got to the house, it was dark. Chris met you at your car and laughed when you opened the door. "Your car reeks of Taco Bell and Tears," He said, making you laugh.

"Wow, thanks. It's great to see you too babe," You said as he laughed. "You love me," He said as he leaned down and pecked your lips. "Get a room!" One of the guys yelled as they helped carry boxes.