Poly! Andy Biersack and Remington Leith

The couch was covered in blankets and pillows as your boyfriends argued over what movie to put on, a smile on you face the whole time

The couch was covered in blankets and pillows as your boyfriends argued over what movie to put on, a smile on you face the whole time. "I wanna watch Harry Potter!" "But I wanna watch Batman!" "I don't care! It's my turn to chose a movie!"

A smirk rested on your face as you opened up Netflix. When you were looking through your list, you clicked on one of your favorite movies. Andy finally caved, letting Remington choose the movie

.As he turned around, they noticed you had already picked a movie. Both of them pouted as they flopped onto the couch, one on either side of you. "What the hell are we watching?" Andy asked, Remington starting to get invested in the movie.

"My Life As A Zucchini, now shut up and watch the movie," you said as you joined Remington in intently watching the movie. "OH MY GOD!! THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER!"

"FIRST HE WIGGLES A BIT, THEN SHE WIGGLES A BIT, THEN BOOM! EVERYTHING EXPLODES! 'EVEN HIS WILLY?' 'MHM.' 'AND WHAT DOES SHE DO?' 'SHE STARTS AGREEING WITH HIM LIKE YES, YES, OH YES!' 'WOAH.'"Andy shook his head as you recited the movie, Remington crying from laughing so hard.

"Hey Andy?" "Yeah, Remington?" "Is your willy gonna be okay?" You busted out laughing as Remington quoted the movie, Andy flipping both of you off, mumbling about how much he hated the movie.

"I love this movie so much."

As the movie ended, tears fell down your face. "Are you crying?" "Mhm, are you crying too?" "Mhm," Remington said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Andy stayed silent as the two of you cried on each other.

When you turned and looked at Andy, you noticed a stray tear down his face. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE CRYING! YOU LIKED THE MOVIE!" You and Remington shouted as you both jumped up. Andy flipped both of you off as he wiped away the tear.

"Sometimes I hate both of you and I hope you know that." Both you and Remington chuckled as sat on either side of Andy, pulling him into a hug. "You loveeeeeeeeeeee usssssssss," Remington said as you curled into Andy's side.

"I find that hard to believe," you said as you looked up at Andy through your lashes. He smiled and kissed both of you on the forehead before he grabbed the remote and put on Batman. You and Remington groaned as he laughed, forcing both of you to stay on the couch and watch the long movie.