Remington Leith- Bullshit

"I don't even hurt!" "Bullshit Remington! Look at your fucking arm and how swollen it is!" He rolled his eyes as he glanced down at his arm, the pain obvious on his face. "God, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine?"

This time you rolled your eyes and stormed off to the bunks, finally putting your own bunk to good use. You heard the door of the bandwagon slam shut and you knew Remington was gone. The two of you weren't good at handling fights and when they did happen, you both reacted differently.

You hid in a dark nook, curled up in a blanket as you tried to calm down and Remington always went on a walk. As you sat in the dark bunk, the entire fight was playing over and over again in your head. All the words and looks that were shared finally sinking in.

You weren't mad at Remington, honestly, you could never be mad at Remington. If anything, you were scared shitless. After he fell directly on his side, he didn't move for a minute. Your heart had dropped into your stomach and you had to be held back from running onto the stage.

His brothers helped him back up as they led him off the stage, helping him move again. After a few minutes, Sebastian went back out and talked to the crowd, explaining the set was over and that Remington would be okay.

Tears started to form as you continued to think about all the possible outcomes from today. It definitely could've been so much worse than just a swollen arm. The night could have ended in multiple broken bones and a cast.

What felt like forever had passed once you heard the door open again. This time, it was shut a lot softer and the steps were a lot lighter. You heard a curtain open, then a soft sigh as the steps got closer to your bunk. Of course, there was only one other place you would be. 

You turned to look when the curtain was opened, a sad looking Remington holding the curtain open. "Can we talk?" "I thought you were dead, and I kinda wish you were. Thanks." Remington let out a sad sigh as you wiped away more tears.

You didn't plan on being so mean, but your emotions took over and the words came out before you could stop them. The two of you stayed silent after that, the air growing awkward. When he shifted, you looked up at him. His eyes were glossed over and his face was damp and red.

The sight made you even more upset, more tears starting to stream down your face. Remington looked at you, concern etched into his face. When the two of you made eye contact, you moved so you were sitting next to him.

Your arms wrapped around his waist, your head buried into his good side. He placed his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. "I'm sorry I scared you," he mumbled, looking down at you with a soft smile.

"I'm sorry I wished you were dead," he chuckled as he kissed the top of your head, wiping away a few stray tears. "You guys are so fucking weird," Emerson said as him and Shy walked to Emerson's bunk. "Says the man who eats flowers for the aesthetic," you retaliated, Remington laughing.