Dominic Harrison: Vines

Requested: Can you do yungblud imagine that is like angsty that turns into so much fluff that makes you want to cry because it is so cute? Sorry my request is vague I would take any yungblud fic tbh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You rolled your eyes as Dom kept ignoring you. Ever since the two of you argued the other day, he was acting like a five-year-old. 

"God, Dom, do you ever have time for anything in your life besides music?" You asked as he went to spend the entire day in the studio, again. "Will ya bloody stop naggin' me?" He asked, his voice full of attitude. A sigh escaped your mouth as you crossed your arms. 

"No, I won't stop nagging you because I'm getting sick of this! You constantly push everything we have planned to the side because you just have to get to the studio or you're too busy writing songs," as you continued on, you could tell Dom was getting angry. 

"Why can't ya just support me? All ya ever do is bicker with me and tell me that I never spend time with ya! Can't you see I bloody love ya?" Hot tears started to well up in your eyes, whether they were from anger or sadness, you couldn't tell. He rolled his eyes and stared at you with an angry look. "There ya fookin' go with the damn tears." 

"You know what Dom? I'm sick of you doing this! You never have time for me or your fucking family then when I bring it up to you, you get pissed. You get angry and then we fucking fight. I'm sick of it! How about when you can actually prove you fucking love me and care, then talk to me." 

Dom stayed silent as you made your way to the living room, eventually hearing him leave to go to the studio. 

He left for the studio again, your anger beginning to disappear at this point. All it was being replaced with was sadness and feelings of regret. You don't regret what you said but how you went about it. 

The entire day, you stayed in and tried to avoid the rainy weather. Honestly, you just laid around all day and mindlessly watched t.v. It was nice for the first like, 2 hours then you got bored. 

Right before you knew Dom would be home, you shuffled up to your shared room and hid in there. He had been sleeping on the couch, the blankets you were cuddling with earlier had smelt like him and it just made you even sadder. 

The door downstairs opened, and you jumped, quickly realizing it was Dom from the sound of his shoes clunking around. You ignored all the noise he was making and curled up in the bed, turning on the t.v on the wall. 

Dom stopped making noise after around 15 minutes, downstairs staying silent for around an hour. You started getting drowsy, going in and out of sleep as the random show played mindlessly in the background. 

You never noticed the door slowly open and Dom softly walked in, a small vase with roses and a little tub of snacks. 

Once he sat in the bed, you woke up and turned to him. "Hi baby," he whispered, not wanting to startle you in your half asleep state. "I brought you some flowers and a tub of snacks. I know it doesn't totally make up for everything but I thought it would be a good start," you smiled and sat up, taking the flowers from him. 

You sat them on the bedside table and motioned for him to join you in the bed. He sat down and you scooted closer to him. Once he realized what you wanted, you burried yourself into his side and wrapped your arms around him. 

"Can we watch vines?" You asked, still slightly sleepy. Dom bust out laughing as he nodded. "Way to ruin the moment, love. But yes, we can watch vines," you chuckled as you took the bucket of snacks while he opened up Youtube.