Yungblud/Dominic Harrison: Festival Love

~Requested~

"Are you excited?" Dom basically shouted, jumping as he dragged you to the first stage. "Of course I am, but next to you I always look calm and unenthusiastic," you said, laughing at your boyfriend's energy. Dom laughed, holding you close as you guys got in the crowd. 

The first artist you guys saw was Sleeping with Sirens, the both of you screaming along and jumping around. "Thank you guys so much for coming and seeing us this early, we hope you had a good time," Kellin said into the mic before he walked off the stage, the crew instantly going to set up for Waterparks. 

"God, how are we supposed to compare to that? Like, whose idea was it to put us after Sleeping with Sirens? I just want to talk," Awsten said as he adjusted his mic. The crowd laughed and he smiled, starting the first song. 

"Dom! Slow down!" You shouted, trying to chase your boyfriend as he rushed to the next stage, not wanting to miss Yellowcard. He laughed again, stopping and motioning for you to get on his back. "No, I can walk you just need to slow down," you said, trying to catch your breath. 

Once Yellowcard was over, Dom let you take over who else you guys got to see for the rest of the day. "So, we are gonna stay at this stage since Motionless is right after Ice Nine, then we're gonna rush back over to the other stage to see Palaye. How does that sound?" "Sounds good, love," Dom said as he placed a kiss on your cheek, standing behind you. 

You jumped around and screamed along with the music, Dom smiling at you the entire time. He also made sure to keep all the creeps from touching you or trying to drag you into the mosh pit. 

"Bloody hell, I think this is the most I've worked out in fookin years," Dom complained as you two rushed over to the stage Palaye was playing at. "Oh stop whining, you're fine." He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest before you laughed and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him faster. 

By the time you got back to the big stage for the last show of the night, Dom fell down onto the grass and pulled you with him. You cuddled into his side as We The Kings started to play. The two of you couldn't really see them, but you guys could hear perfectly. 

"What a way to end a fookin amazin day, isn't it love?" Dom asked, looking down at you. A smile took over your face as you made eye contact with his sparkling eyes. "It's better than I ever could've imagined and I'm so glad it's with you." 

Dom tightened his hold on you, placing a light kiss on the top of your head as you guys enjoyed the music, wanting to cherish this moment.