Nikki Sixx: Black Blood

Based on Black Blood by BONES UK

*listen to the song while reading*

Baby made a bad bet

I think he got his face wet
I'm sorry I don't have what you need, just leave
'Cause I'm the hardest of the hard ones
Throwing rocks at your kind sons
Your romance, it don't fool me

Think there's a hole where my heart went
Black blood dripping on the carpet
Rock and roll souls gotta roll on free
And that's me
'Cause I like it on my own
Slowly turning into stone
You know it's not "cool" to be happy

Tears streamed down your face as Nikki stormed off. When Tommy placed his hand on your back, you jumped, causing him to chuckle. "I'm sorry he's such a dick sometimes," Tommy mumbled, trying to console you after the bad fight. You shrugged as he pulled you into a hug, encouraging you to let out your feelings.

"Sometimes I just don't get it. He's all sweet and sappy one moment then he acts like he fucking hates me the next. At this point, I'd hurt less if he broke up with me." As you ranted to Tommy, Nikki sat behind the wall, trying to silence his own sadness. He had an image to uphold and you saw right through it, trying to tell him it was okay to have feelings but he never wanted to listen.

So just don't waste
Nobody else waste
Just don't waste your time with me
So just don't waste
Nobody else waste
Just don't waste your time with me

I can't kiss without biting
You can't hold me without fighting
I'll let you stay but I won't let you sleep
And I'll kick you when you're leaving
I'll leave you nothing to believe in
This "being loved" thing it's not for me

You got comfortable on Nikki's lap as you joked around with the other boys, laughing about Vince'a wardrobe malfunction from last nights show. "It wasn't funny! I almost lost my entire fucking outfit!" "Maybe you shouldn't encourage the fans to grab you," Mick mumbled, causing you to laugh even harder. "If you're gonna laugh so fucking loud, could you stop doing it right in my fucking ear?" Nikki grumbled, coming down from his high. "How about you loosen the fuck up and learn how to have some fun for once," you mumbled back, wiggling out of his grip and moving to the floor since it was the only free spot.

The entire bus ride, you ignored the grumpy man on the couch and tried to focus on everyone telling different stories from the tour, sad but happy it was over. 

Once you two were dropped off at Nikki's house, he ignored you and went right up to the bedroom. You sighed and followed, knowing it was only going to go two ways. Angry make up sex or another fight. 

When you got up the stairs and knocked on the closed door, you heard him mumbled something before swinging it open. "Could you just give me two fucking moments alone? Jesus fucking Christ," he spat before grabbing a pillow and storming back downstairs.

Tears welled in your eyes as you walked into the room and softly shut the door, jumping at the sound of glass shattering and things being thrown from somewhere else in the house. That night, you tossed and turned, not being able to sleep. No matter what position you were in, where on the bed you were, there was a constant reminder of Nikki. His smell, all his clothes scattered around, hell, even a cute little collage of Polaroid pictures he had the boys help him make for your anniversary.

'Cause I like it on my own
Slowly turning into stone
Rock and roll souls got to roll on free
And that's me, that's me
Think there's a hole where my heart went
Black blood dripping on the carpet
'Cause no your romance, it don't fool me

So just don't waste
Nobody else waste
Just don't waste your time with me
So just don't waste
Nobody else waste
Just don't waste your time with me

"Nikki, please just talk to me," you desperately pleaded with the barley sober man, tears streaming down your face. His hand flew up to his face before he turned to you, the bags under his eyes worse than ever and cheeks stained red. "What do you want me to say? Huh? What could you possibly want to fucking hear?" He basically shouted, trying to keep you from seeing his own tears. He loved you more than anything, but he was terrified. Terrified you were going to hurt him and leave him just like his mother.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU ACT LIKE YOU FUCKING HATE ME ALL THE SUDDEN! WHY DID YOU SHUT ME OUT? Why Nikki? I thought you loved me..." Your voice started as a scream but weakened towards the end as more tears spilled down your cheeks, air becoming increasingly more difficult to breathe in.

Nikki's eyes filled with a mix of emotions. Sadness, regret, fear, and anger. Not anger towards you, but himself. Anger at the fact that he was letting all his other emotions come out on you and that wasn't right. You may have been his rock, the only person he could truly trust with every aspect of his life, but it wasn't fair to treat you the way he was.

"Nikki, please just say something. Anything."

A/N: Admin M here, now that you're all sad and shit, would you guys maybe want a part 2?? Cause I have an idea for another part that ends fluffy.