New Vibes (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Everyone eyes stayed on Bobby as we all watched his exit.

Once the door closed, the awkward silence still roamed until...

"Miss Bowens. I'm not sure what was said—but I'll advise you to keep from being insensitive", Mr. Kalooga says.

Alice didn't have a response.

Mr. Kalooga sighed, "Alright—let's get these assignments on the roll, today we—..."

Everyone looks at the door which was a distraction.

"Great, another issue", Mr. Kalooga says walking over to the door and opening it.

"I have delivery for uh—Jor-dain..uh Jordan Pres-kot", an unknown voice is heard.

My nerves picked up with curiosity. Everyone was now whispering and gossiping.

Mr. Kalooga stepped aside and let the short looking man come in with a huge vase of red roses. It was like a rose forest.

My mouth slightly dropped, as my heart sped.

"Miss Prescott. Apparently the 'distraction' is for you", Mr. Kalooga remarks.

Some classmates start to snicker, as some of them began to voice their opinions about the random flowers.

I felt stuck, and I was hesitant to get up—but moments I found myself in front of the class being handed over the vase.

The unknown man was accompanied with our school security guards.

"Who are these from?", I innocently ask the man.

Before he could reply...

"Miss Prescott, I'd love it if you found your secret admirer after my class", Mr. Kalooga smartly says.

I just nodded, and began to head to my seat.

Everyone was looking at me while owing and awing.

I heard Mr. Kalooga dismissing the delivery man and security guards.

As I sat down, suddenly my phone vibrates. I quickly take it out—wondering who was trying to contact me.

I noticed it was a text from Jonah.

Bbykins[9:56 AM]: Those are a part of my apology. Can I pick you up later tonight?

::[9:56AM] In the middle of me in class Jonah?-:—

Bbykins[9:57AM]: You're my lady, I'm going to show affection at any given time, who's giving you a problem involving the flowers? State their first and last name:—

—:-[9:57AM] : "Jonah Grant"

—:Bbykins[9:57AM]: Lol, don't be a smartass

_____________________________________

I just giggled, shaking my head.

ALEXIS:

Lylani was running late, and she accidentally left some important files. She begged me to pick them up for her at her house—

I was of course on the mission—however, I got a little side tracked.

I grunted, as I watched Domonique's head move up and down. My body was pressed against a wall.

"Fck Girl—Domonique I need to go", I moaned.

Of course Domonique ignored me, as she kept doing her job. She didn't stop until I finally reached my orgasm.

My body jolted. As my eyes closed and I cursed myself—once again.

I let out a relief and then opened my eyes.

Domonique was now standing up with a bright smile.

Domonique was the only female I've ever allowed or received oral pleasure from. It wasn't because she had any special treatment—it was just because I've been with her that long for her to reach that level with me.

"You taste good when you're in a hurry", Domonique says biting her lip.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm going to freshen up. Where'd you put my pants?", I ask.

"It's on the sofa.. go freshen—I'll get them", She says.

I walked into the guest bathroom of Bree's & Lylani's house...with my briefs still around my ankles.

In about 10 minutes later, I was now fresh again, and waiting for Domonique to give me my pants.

"Girl—I'm already late. Why would you put on my pants?", I say to her.

"They look cute on me", Domonique says laughing as she fake modeled.

"Domonique—give me my pants", I say.

"Okay dang. Why you acting all mean as if I wasn't just giving you the best slurp", she immaturely says.

"Because you never listen to me—I told you I was here for one thing", I say.

I watched her take off my pants.

"Yea sure. Don't act like you was being held against your will. You just rushing to see your ugly little office girlfriend", Domonique says.

I took my pants from her...

"That's not my girlfriend. Neither are you", I say.

Domonique rolls her eyes, "Them moans say opposite. And you don't need to lie to me. Lylani already made it clear", she says.

I was now buttoning my pants...

"Well Lylani can tell you whatever she wants. If I had a girlfriend—I wouldn't be doing none of this with you", I say.

"Lies— because you miss all of this, just too prideful to admit", Domonique says.

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways—I'm leaving now", I say now sliding on my shoes.

"Mmmhmmm. Tell your little girlfriend I said 'hi'..", Domonique says.

****

I was now in my office. I was looking through applications to input. I didn't have any appointments until the next hour.

My phone started to ring, and when I looked I noticed it was a Landlord of the apartment I was down paying since I moved out here.

I eagerly picked up.

"Hey Mr. Mashu'..—Yes of course——uh I'm free tomorrow actually. —Yes that sounds great. Yes okay. Thank you, see you", I ended the phone call.

I smiled receiving the best news.