FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...- EPISODE 52

Start from the beginning

Arnav : What the hell are u doing here??

Shruti : Ssshhh…Don’t make noise..We are playing hide and seek…Sid is trying to find me…

Arnav : What non sense?? Is it office or park??

Shruti : What sir?? U are the boss and u don’t even know its an office???

Arnav : U just joked?? U want me to laugh??

Shruti stares at him…

Shruti : If u say anything,I will go and tell our secret…

Arnav : (wonders) What secret?? I think no secrets between us…

Shruti : U slipped and fell down on the floor nah?? Do u want me to say that??

Arnav : (jerks) No no…U do whatever…I wont ask anything…

He goes and sits in his place…Shruti smiles at him…

Shruti : (to herself) So cute…Adorable Singh Raizada…

Now its Abhi’s turn and he tries to find them…Sid and Swadhu are hiding together behind a door

Sid : Swadhu…U look so gorgeous today…

Swadhu : Are u trying to be romantic??

Sid : Ya…

Swadhu : Ohh…But it does not suit u…

Sid makes puppy face…

Swadhu : And remember what Abhi said..He told that we should concentrate on work..

Sid : Now that we don’t have work…

Swadhu :So what?? Its office…

He tries to come closer…They have an eyelock..By then Abhi sees both of them…He makes faces…He runs to find Shruti…He takes her to the place where Sid and Swadhu are hiding…

Shruti : Idiot Abhi…Why are u taking me here??

Abhi : Look at What ur friends are doing…

Sid and Swadhu did not see them…They were lost in each others eyes..

Shruti : Indecent fellow…Lets go from here…

Abhi : Hello…They are trying to irritate me…(to Sid and Swadhu) Hello…Love birds…I have caught u…Come out…

They come to senses…Both of them are embarassed…Swadhu blushes…

Shruti pulls and takes Abhi…

Abhi : This is why I refused to play hide and seek…If I have not gone to the place,they would have been standing there like this till tomorrow morning…U and ur stupid hide and seek idea!!!

Shruti : Cool down buddy…Its ok…Leave it…Let them have some privacy…And do u know why I said so?? We all love our childhood days…If I had given a chance,I would straightly go to my chidhood where I play with this idiot Sid…I just want to relive those memories…And that’s why I suggested this…It may be crazy…But what is wrong in being crazy?? If u are happy with something,u have to do it however crazy it may be…

Arnav heard all that Shruti said…He remembers Varsha..He feels like his head spinning and goes back to his cabin…

Abhi : Oh God..I wont say anything more…Thanks for ur lecture(sarcastically)..

All of them leave as it is 5 p.m…

SCENE-2

Shruti starts her scooty…She checks and finds her phone missing in her handbag..By then,her friends have gone…She goes to the office again …The security was turning on the other side and he did not see her going into the office..She gets the phone and turns to go…By then,she hears some murmuring sound coming from the gents rest room…She hesitantly goes there and gets shocked on seeing Arnav sitting leaning on the wall near the washbasin…He was feeling dizzy and was murmuring something..