°Ch.58°

Jinyoung Pov
After JB drove the others with Y/n to the hospital I stayed back with the rest since we had to deal with Chanyeol who was currently being beaten into a pulp by BamBam and Mark. "Okay thats enough!" Jin yelled out as he pulled the two off the the man. "Yoongi, go call the cops already..." He commented as he began to scold the younger boys for taking things too far. 

"You guys cant protect her all the time..." Chanyeol spoke up as he began to laugh. (This guy is a maniac... hes beaten to a pulp yet he has all this strength to mock us.) "What makes you say that?" I asked while walking up to him. He locked eyes with me and grinned "Because when you least expect it she will be mine... we will be together in the end." Soon after we could hear the police sirens in the distance nearing us quickly. Once they arrived they took Chanyeol away but also questioned us about what happened. We couldnt give them enough information to what happened because only Y/n knew. 

"Okay lets hurry to the hospital.. their all probably waiting for us" Namjoon commented while we all jumped into the van driving off.

Donghae Pov
"Please let me be there with her! Shes my sister! I need to see her!" I begged tot eh nurse but she shook her head and walked away. *Sigh* Its been almost 2 hours now since the doctors and nurses brought her into the emergency room. ( Please be alright Y/n... I cant lose you) 

Time Skip~

After a few hours we were all waiting in the waiting room for the doctor and finally my prayers have been heard. I saw a doctor walk out "Miss Y/n Lee?" I jumped out of my seat and ran towards him "yes! thats my sister, how is she!? is she alright?! can I see her?!" I threw all those questions at the doctor. He took off his glasses "Shes alright and is now in the recovery room. But theres something I need to tell you" I furrowed my eyebrows knowing it was going to be bad news. 

"Shes unconscious... I dont know what had happened to her but whatever did happen must have been serious. She broke her collarbone along with slightly fracturing her arm and ankle... she took a lot of head trauma too" 

My heart began to race quickly, not knowing how to respond. I looked at him with my jaw hanging low. "c-can I see h-her?!" I asked while placing both my hands on his shoulders. He shook his head "Im sorry.. I know you want to see her but right now isnt the best time. You can see her once she is more stable... but for now I cant allow you" "NO! PLEASE I NEED TO SEE HER!.. please... i need to see her.." I begged but the doctor looked at me with sad eyes and left. 

(Back at the house)   

Yoongi Pov
"I cant believe they wont allow us to see her..especially you Donghae hyung.. your her brother!" BamBam exclaimed while throwing his hands in the air. "Its alright... the doctor said she is alright and thats all that matters to me.. He will call us when we can go and see her" Donghae hyung commented before getting up and leaving the living room. 

"Where is Jungkook?" Yugyeom commented making us all look around the room wondering where he went. (Ugh.. that maknae... hes probably in his room right now) I got up from the couch and made my way down the hallway, seeing the door to Jungkooks room open I slowly opened the door and walked in. I looked around and saw Jungkook outside standing on the balcony. "Hey Kook... are you alright?" I called out to him but he didnt answer. I walked up and stood beside him leaning on the railing. 

"Im just thinking..." the younger answered before continuing "I messed up..." I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow "What do you mean you messed up? on what?" "I messed up hyung... at being a goof boyfriend. If only I answered Y/ns calls that day we couldve been here earlier.. Or if only I went with her here to America I could have stopped Chanyeol from hurting her". 

I looked at Jungkook with wide eyes "Jungkook you cant put all the blame on yourself... Yes those things could have been avoidable but it wasnt. We cant go back in time and change what happened. If your going to blame anyone then blame Chanyeol.. hes the one who hurt her in the past and who hurt her now. But right now that isnt important. Whats important is that we got to her on time and that she is safe now." Before Jungkook could reply I already left the room and joined the others back in the living room. 

Jungkook Pov
"Whats important is that we got to her on time and that she is safe now" (Hes right.... Y/n is safe and Chanyeol is in jail) "Thanks.... hyung?" I turned and realized he had already left my room. I sighed as I walked out of the room and down towards the living room. Everyone was smiling and talking amongst themselves (If it wasnt for JB and the others we wouldnt have found Y/n on time) I thought to myself and I slightly smiled to myself. I walked towards the middle of the living room "Hey Kook where have you been?!" Jimin commented while smiling brightly at me along with the others. 

I then bowed in front of them. "What? Whats this about Kook?! your scaring me..." Jin hyung added as he shivered. "I just want to thank you all... for helping out with finding Y/n... if it wasnt for JB hyung and the others we wouldnt have found Y/n in time... Im very thankful for you all..Thats all I wanted to say" I looked up and saw their faces shine brightly with their smiles. 

"Wow... that was intense..." Jackson and Namjoon hyung commented at the same time.

"oh shut it."