°Ch.7°

Y/n Pov
After Jungkook and I changed back into our regular clothes, I hurriedly grabbed his hand and we walked out of the building and down the road. "Where are we going?" He questioned. "To my favorite place" I tightened my grip around his hand and started picking up our pace to where we were practically running. We finally arrived at the restaurant and were seated on the second floor in the corner. "Isnt this???" I looked at Jungkook and nodded "Yup! It changed a little bit over the past 10 years but this is the first place I went to when I came back from abroad" He looked at me and smiled and I smiled back before looking at the menu.

The waiter came over and noticed he was staring at me. "What would you like to order??" He spoke. I looked at his name tag and it read Jihoon. "We would like a large order of tteokbokki, bulgogi and rice.... Also an order of pork soup rice" he nodded and sent me a soft smile before walking away. I looked back ay Jungkook and he seemed surprised. "What?" I asked confused to why he was so shocked "You remembered ehat I always ordered..." He said softly while looking away. I giggled and flipped my hair "Of course, how could I forget?!" He then questioned "why did you order so much when its only just the two of us??". "Its for the two of us. Im upset hearing that you barely eat so today I want you to fill that stomach of yours Jeon Jungkook" I simply replied.

After waiting a few minutes Jihoon came back with our food alond with water. "Thank you Jihoon" I replied causing his cheeks to slightly flush. He suddenly gave me something and quietly spoke "Im a really big fan, could you please signt this?!" I laughed while signing the back of his phone case. He thanked me before running off causing Jungkook to laugh at the young one. While slowly starting to eat I looked up and saw how Jungkook became hesitant. I picked up some bulgogi with my chopsticks and held it in front of Jungkooks face. "Jungkook your not eating. Wae?" But he didnt answer so I pushed the food closer to his mouth "Jeon Jungkook are you still shy to eat in front of me? Do I have to feed you again myself just like before 10 years ago?" His cheeks suddenly flushed red uo to his ear and he quickly ate the food from chopsticks.

"Wahh~ kyeopta" I said laughing while continuing to eat. "So why did you suddenly leave??" Jungkook asked, after swallowing my food I answered "My dad got a job offer in the US so we all packed up and had to leave right away. I wanted to say goodbye to you so badly... But I didnt have enough time." Jungkook sighed in relief and commented "So thats the reason why... I thought you hated me". I choked on my food and coughed before laughing at what he had just said. "Me? Hate you?? Jeon Jungkook are you crazy?"

Time Skip~

After we finished eating I waas about to pay for our food but Jungkook insisted, I said no but he kept on trying to change my mind. We bickered back and forth on who should pay so we ended up playing rock-paper-scissors to see who woukd end up paying and in the end it was Jungkook. We walked out of the restaurant and down the road "You still always insist on paying up until now huh?" He laughed and replied "How could i make a girl pay for the whole thing!" "Next time we'll split it!" I said while playfully hitting his arm. While quietly walking down the road Jungkook suddenly took his hand and intertwined it with mine, I looked uo at him and he smiled down at me. "Its been too long" He said quietly "I missed you" I replied while squeezing his hand in mine. Jungkooks phone beeped and he took it out looking at his screen before letting go of my hand.

"I have to go now. My hyungs are wondering where I am." I smiled and nodded, turning around heading home. While walking quietly by myself someone tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around surprised. There stood Jungkook bending over catching his breath before standing up and looking at me while swest dripped down his face.

Jungkook Pov
"I have to go now. My hyungs are wondering where I am." Y/n smiled and nodded then turned around on her feet and walked off. She then disappeared from my sight of vision and I turned to walk back to the dorms until it hit me. (I FORGOT TO GET HER NUMBER!!) I mentally face palmed when I turned around and sprinted down the road to try and catch up to her. After 5 minutes of complete sprinting I saw her just down the road. Once i finally caught up to her I tapped her shoulder and bent down to catch my breath. I looked up at her while dripping with sweat and pulled out my phone "y-your... Number... I-I forgot to ask" I said while panting.

He bursted out laughing while taking my phone and adding her number "Jungkook you ran all the way here just to get my number??" She said with a smile. I nodded and she added "haha you never changed did you? I remember you did this before too when we first met. You ran down the hallway haha" she said recalling our memories from middle school. She ruffled my hair before handing me my phone along with a handkerchief. "I'll see you around then 'Kookie'" she said before smiling one last time before walking off.

I looked at my phone and saw that she added herself to my contacts as "y/n🐥💕" I smiled to myself and then looked at the handkerchief, it was baby blue and had bunnies on it. I put it in my back pocket and walked off jumping into the air with my fist up mentally cheering.