°Ch.43°

Y/n Pov
After I received the good news I immediately went back home with Donghae and started packing. "Oppa I cant believe this is happening.." I spoke up while packing my luggage with my clothes. "Its a great opportunity for you Y/n..." he said while helping me pack before continuing to speak "But what about Jungkook..? dont you still love him?". I paused what I was doing and kept quiet for a few minutes before answering him "Im not even sure oppa... after everything that happened, there hasnt been any progress between the two of us. Im pretty sure his meaning of love is different from mine." I looked up and sent a small smile to Donghae to reassure him. 

Donghae Pov
"Im not even sure oppa... after everything that happened, theres hasnt been any progress between the two of us. Im pretty sure his meaning of love is different from mine" Y/n said before giving me a small reassuring smile. But the thing is.. I dont feel reassured at all. She really loves Jungkook... I remember back when she was in middle school all she would talk about is Jungkook and how she really liked him. She loved him and only him for 10 years... and now that hes finally back in her life.... she crumbling down. (I need to know his feelings for her...) I thought to myself as I started thinking up a plan to meet Jungkook. 

"You should get some sleep now...." I suggested earning a small nod form the younger one as she set aside her luggage's.  "Thank you for everything oppa..." she said while suddenly running up to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. "Anything for you Y/n... you deserve this. Im proud of you". I kissed the top of her head before walking out of her room closing the door behind me. I entered my bedroom and sat on the edge of my bed while pulling out my phone texting Jungkook.

Me
Oi Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook
Donghae hyung?? Whats up?

Me
Dont whats up me Jungkook. Whats happening between you and y/n?

Jungkook
Nothing is happening between the two of us hyung...

Me
I could see that nothing is happening between the two of you... I want to know why?? You told me you love her.

Jungkook
Dont get me wrong! I do love her hyung.

Me
Well it doesnt seem like it Jungkook. All she does is talk about how you dont love her. She thinks her love for you is different from yours which shouldnt be a thing.

Jungkook
What are you talking about?? I love her the same way she loves me.

Me
Then why havent you properly told her that?! Your just keeping her waiting.... And shes hurting from all the waiting.

Jungkook
I didnt know it was hurting her. I just lost track of time and never got the time to ask her.

Me
Well your losing time from doing that Jungkook. Shes tired of waiting. Shes leaving Korea tomorrow morning.

Jungkook
What do you mean shes leaving Korea?

Me
Shes leaving Jungkook. She got an offer for modelling around the world. Shes going to be gone for 6 months... Or who knows even longer.

Jungkook
Are you serious?? This better not be some sort of joke.

Me
Whatever Jungkook. If you dont believe me its fine but shes leaving tomorrow morning. Her flight is at 8 in the morning.

Jungkook
Wait... Why are you telling me all of this anyways.?

Me
No reason. Just giving you a heads up.
.
.
.

Jungkook Pov
I put my phone down while my hands were shaking from what Donghae hyung had just told me. (I cant believe shes leaving...) I thought to myself while looking down at the ground. I honestly thought that Jin hyung was joking when he told me that Y/n was leaving.. but getting the news from Donghae hyung I just knew that everything was true. "If you really do love her tell her before she gets on her plane at 7:30 a.m"  I didnt know what to do... what if I do go to the airport tomorrow and tell her my feelings? Will she even believe me? Would she even accept me after all that had happened?

I kept on thinking about what I should do until a voice interrupted my thoughts snapping me out. "Stop thinking and just do it Kook. You had other opportunities to tell her but you always chickened out. This time shes actually leaving for Korea... and for 6 months." I looked up and saw Yoongi hyung standing there with his arms crossed. Yoongi hyung then continued to speak "If you still dont understand let me say something else. If you dont tell her how you truly feel.... 6 months later would you be alright if she fell in love with someone else and is with that person? Would you truly be okay with that Kook?" 

Before I could reply to what he said he closed the door to my room leaving me in the dark by myself. "Would you be alright if she fell in love with someone else and is with that person? Would you truly be okay with that Kook?" his words didnt leave my mind while I just sat there. My chest suddenly started to feel tight at the sudden thought of Y/n loving and dating someone else. (I have to do it... I need to do it..) I made up my mind. "I'll tell her... I'll tell her my true feelings for her and ask her to be mine" I mumbled to myself as I got into bed properly covering my body with a blanket before drifting off to sleep. "Wait for me Y/n.... Ill properly tell you"

.

.

.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. I wanted to save the rest for the next chapter! Please understand! The next chapter will be worth the wait! THANK YOU 

╰(◡‿◡✿╰)