°Ch.34°

(Time Skip~) 🌄

Y/n Pov
My eyes slowly opened as the sun rays from outside hit my face through the window. "Ugh..." I groaned as I sat up  in bed. I looked around as noticed that I wasnt in my own bedroom, my eyes then landed on a familiar figure which I soon realized was Taehyung when he turned his head towards me while drooling. (Right... Im staying with them now) I thought to myself as I remembered all of the events that had happened. I let out a yawn as I stretched out my arms above my head. "Good morning~" A voice called out, I turned my head and saw Taehyung looking at me, hald opened eyes with a slight smile.

"Good morning Tae." I resplied back sending him a smile. I reached out to my phone that was on the side table and read 2:32 p.m. as the time. "Wow... Its already the afternoon" I commented, I put my my phone back on the table and got up from the bed. As I stood up my body suddenly felt weak as I fell onto the ground. "y/n Kwenchana?!?" Taehyung asked worriedly as he jumped out his own bed to help me up.

"Y-yeah im okay, My legs just suddenly collapsed" I responded while he helped me up onto the bed. "Your body must be tired from what had happened to you" He added while he rolled up my pants revealing my slightly bruised legs. "Kaja, Ill help you downstairs. Lets get you some food".

Taehyung helped me downstairs and into the living room where I plopped my body onto the couch. "Hyung!! Wheres the ice!?" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen. I heard one of the bedroom doors open and saw Namjoon and Jin enter the living room. "Whats the ice pack for??" Namjoon questioned while ruffling his hair. He then walked over to the couch and sat beside me unaware that I was there. 

I then kept my eyes on Jin as he walked over to the freezer and pulled out a liquid ice pack handing it to Tae. Tae then walked over to me placed the ice pack on my face lightly "Leave it on for 5 minutes then take it off" Jin commented as he handed me a cup of what seemed to be hot chocolate. I nodded while sipping the hot chocolate feeling the warmth in my stomach from the hot liquid as it entered my system. "So why did you need the ice pack??" Namjoon commented while he leaned his head back with his eyes closed. "Well maybe if you arent acting rudely towards our guest right now then youll know" Jin responded as he sat on the other side of me on the couch. Namjoon then opened his eyes and turned his head slightly locking eyes with me, he then sat up right "Y-Y/n?!" I took off the ice pack looking at him with a faint smile "Yo".

"What happened to you?!" He yelled out while scanning my whole body which was filled with bruises. "Dont really want to talk about it right now" I responded looking away. "IM BACK!! WHERE IS Y/N?! IS SHE AWAKE?! IS SHE ALRIGHT?!" someone yelled from the front entrance. The figure ran into the house passing by all of us not noticing I was there. (What the heck is Jungkook doing?) I thought to myself while looking at him run upstairs with bags in both of his hands. 

"HYUNG! WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Jungkook yelled from upstairs. "Kook shes down here!" Taehyung yelled out from the dining table while drinking some water. Jungkook ran into the room locking eyes with me then let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness... I thought you left" he commented while jogging his way towards me picking up Namjoon and tossing him onto the other couch before sitting himself beside me. He placed the bags that were in his hands onto the table in front of us opening them. 

He opened the bags and took out anti-inflammatory pills, muscle relaxants, pain relievers, ice packs, bandages, and other first aid/ medical supplies. He turned to me with his bunny smile while handing me the different types of pill bottles. "You need to take these, you have to get better!" he said while putting 2 pills form each bottle into my hand.

I shook my head while smiling and laughing. "Kook im not dying! i dont need all these unnecessary pills. Just relaxing and icing my injuries will help" I said while putting the pills back into their bottles. "But... I want you to get better quickly" he mumbled to himself while hanging his head low. I ruffled his hair softly "Thank you Kook", he lifted his head up and nodded while smiling at me. 

"Oh my goodness your face!!!" someone screamed, I looked up and saw Hoseok looking down at me with horror in his eyes. "Kook can you explain to them what happened... Its hard for me to do it" I asked while looking at him with sad eyes. He nodded and began to explain everything that had happened to me from yesterday to the rest of the members once they all gathered in the living room.

Chanyeol Pov
"Are you sure this is where she lives?!?" I growled while continuously knocking on the door. The male behind me nodded "Yes I asked Kyungsoo to look into her profile for you". "you better pray to god that this is where she lives or your dea-" I was cut off by an unfamiliar voice interrupting from behind the both of us. "Excuse me but may I ask who you are?" We turned around and saw an elderly lady standing there in front of her apartment door. "Oh im so sorry If i had caused a disturbance to you, but we are looking for the person who lives here" I responded with a bright smile showing off my dimple. 

"Oh you must mean y/n. I havent seen her since she came back last night with her friend. But I felt so sorry for the young girl, I could hear her crying last night. She must be going through a lot right now" the elder said while bowing and walking back into her apartment. "What the fuck.. If shes not home where the fuck could she be.." I mumbled while furiously balling my hands into fists. "Call Kyungsoo.. Ask him to figure out where the fuck Y/n is.. I want to talk to her". He younger male in front of me nodded. "I will find you..."