°Ch.8°

Jungkook Pov
Once I finally arrived at ths dorm I kicked my shoes off and fell onto the couch with a smile in my face. "Hyung!! Jungkook is being creepy! Hes smiling to himself!" Jimin hyung yelled as he sat across from me on the other couch. The other members walked into the living room and stared at me. "Jungkook where have you been? Its already so late!" Namjoon yelled slightly. "I was out" I replied still with a smile on my face. "Where? And with whom?" Hoseok then asked. I looked at them with a smile and replied "With her... With y/n" they all looked at each other confused and Namjoon commented "Are you sure it was her Kook?" I nodded "positive"
Yoongi then spoke up "So when are you going to introduce us to her?" I looked at them and answered "soon."

Y/n Pov
I finally arrived back at my apartment and fell onto my bed smiling while looking up at the ceiling. "I cant believe its actually him" I said to myself while slowly getting up from my bed and changing into shorts and white shirt before hopping into bed. I heard my phone ding and unlocked the screen to see a text message.

???
Hello

Me
Who is this?

???
Oh sorry haha its me Jungkook!

Me
Oh kookie! Whats up?

Kookie🐰
I was actually wondering what your schedule is looking like for this week??

Me
Well I have a photoshoot to attend to all day tomorrow. But im free on Wednesday! Why?

Kookie🐰
I was actually wondering if you would want to meet up? I want to introduce you to the others!

Me
Oh like the rest of BTS? sure! I would love to meet them!

Kookie🐰
Awesome, I'll see you on wednesday then. Goodnight... Also it was nice seeing you again ///

Me
Goodnight! And yeah.. It wwas nice seeing you again too. ///

I put my phone down on my bedside table and smiled to myself. (After 10 years of being gone.... I cant believe we finally met) I thought to myself as I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

A/N: sorry if this chapter was a bit short! I wanted to save some writing for the next chapter!