°Ch.6°

Jungkook Pov
"J-Jungkook??" She asked, I looked at her and my eyes widened. We just stared into each others eyes while our photographer took photos of us and yelling out "Yes! Very good!!"

 We just stared into each others eyes while our photographer took photos of us and yelling out "Yes! Very good!!"

After staring into her eyes I then snapped back into reality and spoke "Y-Y-Y/n?!". She continued looking at me and a smile appeared on her face. "I cant believe its actually you!!" I said excitedly while holding her shoulders. "Wah!~ Jungkook-ssi you look so different!!" She commented while holding ym face with her hands. I cupped her face with a smile and also commented "You look so different too!! How did you know it was me?!" She punched my arm and explained "Of course I knew it was you! How could I forget your handsome face and that bunny smile" "Okay lets go to the next location!" The photographer called out while walking down the sidewalk.

We walked together and she suddenly took a hold of my hand and smiled at me. "I was right.. You did grow up to be beautiful" I said while gripping her hand in mine. "10 years huh?" She questioned making me laugh. "Im surprised I noticed you before you noticed me!" She added. I shook my head in embaraasment "Minahe! Haha i was in a state of shock!" I retorted. We made it to the next location which was just further into the chery blossom park. "Okay! Now Jungkook can you pick up y/n and sit her on your left shoulder then stand up" the photographer spoke.

I looked at y/n with flushed cheeks while having her sit on my shoulder, I wrapped my left arm around her legs supporting her. "Mmm Jungkook are you sure your able to lift me? You couldnt even lift me back then" y/n commented. While supporting her body I stood up without any difficulties catching her by surprise. "Woww~ not only do you look different but your also stronger now" she said while nervously trying to balance herself. "Wah! Y/n did you gain weight!? Have you been eating without me?" I jokingly said. She wacked the back of my head before resting her hand on the back of my neck. "Good!! Now hold that pose" the photographer yelled. Y/n looked down at me while moving her hair out of her face then smiled.

 Y/n looked down at me while moving her hair out of her face then smiled

After getting the photos done I put her down gently. "Good work everyone! Were done for the day, lets be at the other location tomorrow same time!" My manager yelled out. While everyone was packing their things I turned to y/n and spoke "So your a model now?" She then smiled and repsonded "so your an idol now?" I looked at her and nodded "So how are you? I heard being an idol is hard.." She asked and I replied "It is hard.. I barely eat and gete enough sleep". Her eyes widened and she smacked my arm "Go get changed, were going to go eat".