°Ch.57°

Donghae Pov
"Were about 2 minutes away" Jin spoke up while I continued to drive. After a few minutes of driving I could see the school in the distance... as we got closer I saw two figures. There was a male and it seemed like he was on top of a female. I knew who it was. (THAT ASSHOLE) I stepped on the car breaks as hard a possible before I swung the door open sprinting towards the figures. I got closer and saw him on top of her... I was filled with anger but that increased once I saw my little sister in only her under garments.

Taehyung Pov
Donghae hyung stepped on the breaks of the car as hard as possible making us all in the car fall forward in our seats. While everyone was figuring out what had happened I looked through the window and saw Donghae tackle a male pinning him to the ground before he started to constantly punch him. 

I got out of the car running towards the group but stopped when I looked over and saw a female on the ground practically naked while being covered in bruises and blood. I ran up to her and kneeled down looking at her body condition seeing how bad it actually was. I reached my hand out and touched her shoulder but she screamed "DONT TOUCH ME PLEASE!!!" I jumped at her sudden actions but soon tried to calm her down "Hey! Hey! calm down! what happened?" I questioned while looking down at her shaking figure. 

I saw her eyes slowly open, when she locked eyes with me her eyes widened before bursting out in tears.(Y/n?!?!) I began to panic once I realized it was her. I slowly tried to pick her up but she screamed in pain, "I-It hurts!" she cried out while curling up into a ball. "JIN HYUNG! GET JACKSON AND YOUNGJAE HURRY!" I yelled out at the car, Jin hyung got out of the car and sprinted his way to JBs car which finally arrived at the scene. "Hyung where is Y/n?!" he yelled while running up to me, soon after he stopped in his tracks and looked down at Y/n with wide eyes seeing her covered in bruises and dried up blood. 

Jungkook glanced over at Donghae who was still beating up Chanyeol, he ran towards them throwing Donghae hyung off before getting on top of Chanyeol and punching him. "Hoseok hyung I dont think you would want to see this.. go back to the car with Jimin". A few seconds after Jin hyung ran in with Youngjae "Holy shit... what did he do to her?!" Youngjae commented while looking at her shocked. He took off his long trench coat throwing it on top of Y/n "I cant pick her up.. When i tried she said it hurts" I commented while looking at them not knowing what we should do. 

"I'll go get Jackson and JB... we will pick her up and place her in our car" I nodded while he ran off back towards the cars. Jin hyung got up and made his way towards Jungkook with Yoongi hyung. 

Jungkook Pov
"You fucking disgusting piece of shit! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?!" I yelled out while continuing to punch the male under me. He began to laugh "She deserves it! SHE DESERVES ALL OF IT!". Before I could punch him again I felt hands pull me away from Chanyeol, I looked back and saw Yoongi and Jin hyung both holding my arms with intense grip. "Jungkook get a hold of yourself. Think of Y/n right now.... Let Namjoon, Jinyoung and BamBam handle him"

(Hes right... Hes right......Y/n first) I looked to the side and saw Y/n still on the ground but covered by someones jacket while Taehyung and Donghae hyung were beside her. I walked towards them but stopped as soon as I see Jackson and JB sprint their way towards them. "We need to bring her to the hospital.... This is too serious for us to handle" JB explained while looking down at Y/n with worried eyes. 

JB and Jackson both kneeled down and slowly began to lift her body but my heart broke when I heard her cries of utter pain. "STOP!!!! IT HURTSSS!!!" she continued to yell while they carried her all the way to their car while I followed behind them. They placed her in the backseat with Yugyeom. "J-Jungkook..." I heard her call out to me, I walked up and saw her laying there shaking in place "Y/n... its me..Everything is okay now" I spoke up while reached out caressing her head. "P-please dont leave m-me" she mumbled before closing her eyes. 

"She passed out due to shock.. dont worry, We'll bring her to the hospital but for now what should we do about that prick thats getting beaten up by Namjoon, BamBam and Jinyoung... well mostly Namjoon surprisingly" Jackson commented while chuckling. "I guess the best thing to do is call the cops on that disgusting asshead" they all agreed and told Yoongi hyung to call the cops and wait for them to arrive. I left with JB, Jackson, Yugyeom, Youngjae, Taehyung and Donghae hyung in one car along with Y/n bringing her to the hospital. (Thank goodness we found you in time....)