°Ch.39°

Y/n Pov
After running out of that store wanting to get as far away as possible from that asshole I then heard someone yell my name. "Y/n wait up!" I turned around and saw Namjoon running up to me while dragging a very distressed and messy Yoongi behind him. I had my attention on Yoongi whose hair was a everyone while his clothes were messed up too. "Please dont tell me you did something to Chanyeol.." I questioned while walking up to him and fixing his clothes. He licked his bottom lip which had dry blood ignoring my question. "Yoongi... dont get involved, this is between me and that dick head you both met earlier" 

"How can you tell us not to get involved after all the things hes done to you?" Yoongi questioned as he gently pushed my hand away from him. "Because its just going to cause you all problems! I dont want Chanyeol targeting you guys." I raised my voice slightly surprising them. Namjoon walked up to me placing both his hands on my shoulders "Y/n... you need to stop doing things on your own. Start relying on others.... start relying on us" 

My heart started racing fast once Namjoon said those words. I realized I never had anyone to truly rely on.. Besides Donghae oppa... But hes always busy with Super Junior that I barely get time to see or talk to him. I never talk about my feelings to anyone, I would always keep it to myself while I put a smile on my face to hide all the pain I've been through. I looked up at Namjoon and Yoongi with worried eyes not replying to what Namjoon told me. 

"Kaja lets go back home and treat the both of you" Namjoon commented while walking away. Yoongi followed behind Namjoon while I slowly dragged my feet behind the both of them thinking about what Namjoon had said. ("Start relying on others.... start relying on us") What Namjoon had said kept on playing back in my mind... Would I be able to rely on them? I just dont want them putting their lives at risk for me... They know what Chanyeol did to me.. I just dont want the same thing happening to them. 

Hoseok Pov
Jimin and I were in the middle of cooking dinner since Jin was out running some errands. We heard the front door opening anticipating that it was Jin so he could take over but we were wrong. Namjoon walked in with a very serious look on his face while Yoongi and Y/n walked into the dorm looking like a complete mess. 

"Woah... what happened to the two of you?" Jimin questioned while continuing to cut the vegetables. I quickly opened the fridge grabbing two ice packs rushing over towards the two who were now sitting on the couch. Y/n and Yoongi were sitting rather far apart which to me was a bit odd so I decided to question them both and see what happened. "Y/n... what happened to your face? why is your cheek swollen? and Yoongi hyung why do you have a busted lip? Did you both get into a fight with each other?!" 

Y/n looked away not wanting to answer my question while Yoongi rolled his eyes by her actions. "Why dont you ask her stupid ex what happened?" Yoongi then mumbled under his breath which caused my eyes to widen. "What do you mean ex???.... wait.... you dont mean Chanyeol do you?!" I questioned while turning my attention towards Y/n now who was avoiding making eye contact with me. 

"Y/n did Chanyeol do this!? what happened?!" Jimin interrupted while pressing the ice pack on Yoongi hyungs lip. Y/n got up still not answering our questions and walked away heading towards her shared room with Taehyung. We were left in the living room in silence, "Namjoon.. what happened?" I quietly asked while I looked at the male who was standing there drinking water. He shrugged his shoulder while taking his leave to his room leaving us once again. 

"We ran into Chanyeol at the mall today. He went on about saying how he thinks hes her soulmate and such.... We tried grabbing Y/n to leave but he said that she was his.  Y/n slapped him then ran out of the store. I was mad with all the things that he did to Y/n so we got into a fight. Namjoon broke us up and we both just ran out the store leaving that douchebag on the floor, serves him right" Yoongi finally answered my question while ending it with a smirk. "I cant believe that Chanyeol thinks he owns Y/n... how possessive" Jimin commented while cringing his face. 

"Hyung were home!" We heard the two youngest members as they both walked in. "Woah hyung what happened to Yoongi??" Taehyung questioned while slightly giggling at Yoongis condition. "Dont worry about it but uhmm Kook?" I called out to the maknae who was in the middle of taking off his shoes. "Yeah?" he answered with a hint of confusion "Can you bring this and go check on Y/n... dont ask why. Just go check if shes okay".

I handed him the ice pack and he looked at me and nodded before walking up the stairs towards her room. "I'll go with him" Taehyung added while walking off until Yoongi hyung grabbed his arm stopping him. "Dont, Give them some time alone" Yoongi hyung spoke, Taehyung then realized what he meant and proceeded to sit down on the couch with the rest of us. "Goodluck Jungkook..."