!!Sequel!!

Remember Me || Jungkook x Reader

Y/N Pov
"Do I know you?" I looked a the male in front of me. He looked at me confused (Who is he??) I thought to myself as I kept my eyes on him. He was quite handsome I have to admit but who is he?! I could see his eyes brim with tears (Did I do something wrong?). Foot steps came into the room and more people appeared... The male turned towards them "Jungkook... she has amnesia" the doctor spoke up while looking from me to the male known as Jungkook.

(Future Chapter)

"Y/n please stop joking around with me!" Jungkook grabbed my wrist. I looked at him "I-I dont know who you are! I dont know anything about you!" I exclaimed. He broke down in front of me tears falling from his eyes. "Y/n... please remember me... please! I need you in my life.. I love you." he begged as he wrapped his arms around me. For some reason my chest began to feel tight once again... (I do remember you Jungkook.. but I want to forget about you)

(A/N: THATS ALL YOUR GETTING AS A SNEAK PEEK! I hope you enjoyed this story... but I hope your looking forward to Book 2 :) I already started working on it so I hope you show that the sequel as much love as you all showed this one)