°Ch.36°

Jungkook Pov
"Hmm..." I hummed in response to the person who was talking to me. I was busy texting my friends in our group chat. It was with a bunch of other idols who were born in 97', we were texting about how we should all go bowling and for drinks. We all just agreed to go online tonight and play some overwatch. I heard footsteps leave further and further away from me, I lifted my head up and looked around to see that I was alone in the studio. 

"Y/n??" I called out as I stood up from my seat and walked around. I couldnt find her anywhere in the studio so I walked out and made my way to the makeup room where I found Key hyung."Hyung have you seen y/n?" I asked but he looked at me confused "no Kook, but she left a few minutes ago... I thought you left with her.". I shook my head then quickly left the makeup room checking all the other rooms until I ran into her manager who looked at me with an upset expression. 

"Have you seen y/n by any chance?" I questioned but she shook her head "I havent seen her but I did see you more concentrated on your phone instead of showing some support while y/n was modelling" her manager retorted before turning on her heels to walk away. (Shit.... I was paying so much attention to my phone I didnt get to see her model... I fucked up.. AGAIN).  I quickly checked the time seeing how late it was. '8:59 p.m.' I mentally cursed to myself knowing that I let y/n walk home alone. 

While running down the streets I then got a call from Yoongi hyung... Shit. I know this isnt going to be good, I had a bad feeling about what he was going to talk to me about.  

Me
H-Hello??

Yoongi
Jeon Jungkook! Where the heck are you!?

Me
I-Im on my way home with y/n wae??

Yoongi
Drop it with the lies Kook, she came back here with alcohol and now shes piss drunk.

Me
Im sorry hyung.. Ill explain everything once I get home

Yoongi
No need to do that Kook, y/n already told us everything. You better be ready for an ass whoopin' when you get back.

Me
Hyung! I didnt mean to do it! I was just talking to my friends

Yoongi
Jeon Jungkook! I dont care what your excuse is. Jin hyung specifically told you to watch over y/n because Chanyeol is out there looking for her.

Me
I know hyung.. I just got distrated thats all.

Yoongi
With you being distracted ehat would have happened if Chanyeol got y/n?!

Ugh nevermind Kook just hurry back here.
.
.
.

I put my phone back into my back pocket as I sprinted all the way back to the dorm. I finally reached the dorm and when I walked up to the front steps I could hear yelling along with crying which I knew was coming from y/n. I unlocked the door and twisted the doorknob, slowly opening the door I took my shoes off and walked into the living room where there was a huge mess. Alcohol bottles everywhere which were either finished or spilled. "Y/n stop it! you have to stop drinking!" I heard Namjoon hyung yelling, I turned my head and saw Y/n pushing Namjoon and Jin hyung away while chugging down a bottle of soju. 

"OOoOoo KoOkie ish heeerree!!" Y/n sarcastically cheered while rolling her eyes and looking away. "Shit Kook what did you do this time?" Jimin questioned as he walked through the door with Taehyung carrying bags full of groceries. I sighed as I just let Yoongi tell them what happened between me and y/n today. 

"Aish Kook your kind of stupid sometime you know that?" Hoseok hyung said while quickly yanking the soju bottle away form y/n. Surprisingly Y/n didnt fight back, she just sat there blankly staring at all of us while they scolded me. "Y/n kwenchana?" Jin hyung asked while he sat beside y/n with a garbage can in his hands in case she throws up. 

Y/n groaned as she grabbed the half empty soju bottle in front of her and drinking it all in one go. "CHanyeOL... that DUMB aSs, thinking he could just WALtz back INto my life like NOTHinG haPpeNDed.". We all looked at her confused to what she was talking about. "Did Chanyeol do something to you in the past?" Namjoon questioned, Y/n looked back at him and smiled. "HEs STUUUUUpid~ CHEatiNG on me and TheN ABUSING me AftER!" she yelled back while suddenly gagging.

Her gagging became more intense and before we knew it she grabbed the small garbage can from Jin and started to throw up in it. "... So she was basically in an abusive relationship with this Chanyeol guy before" Yoongi hyung commented while picking up the soju bottle and throwing it away. "Ill bring her to the bedroom..." I suggested earning slightly suspicious stares from the others. 

"MMM... sounds kind of suspicious dont you all think?" Hoseok hyung commented as he walked up to me with his index finger on his chin. "Your not planning on taking advantage of her since shes piss drunk are you??" he then added while squinting his eyes at me. My eyes widened as my brows furrowed "HYUNG ARE YOU CRAZY?! im not going to do that to her!" I defended myself while I slowly picked up y/n quickly bringing her to the bedroom she was sharing with Taehyung. 

I sat Y/n down on her bed as she continued to throw up. I went through their closet and grabbed her pyjamas putting in on her bed. "Get changed out of your clothes.. their dirty already" I said as I left her in the room by herself so she could change. After a few minutes of waiting I knocked on the door and slowly opened it but revealed a half naked y/n passed out with half of her body on the bed. I felt my cheeks heat up as I saw her wearing only an oversized shirt with only her underwear on. I crouched down beside her about to pick her "PeRRveERTT~" she suddenly mumbled while locking eyes with me. 

"w-what are you s-saying!?! im n-not a pervert! I wasnt going to d-do anything!" I defended myself while getting up to walk away. "OKayyYY~ Mr.JEon PErVERrtT" she added before she threw up once more before actually passing out. "Aish this girl... causing me so much problems" I mumbled as I laid her on the bed properly putting the covers over top of her. I moved some strands of her hair out o her face "Goodnight... and Im sorry" I mumbled. I got up form the bed making sure to leave the garbage can beside her bed.