°Ch.40°

Y/n Pov
I ignored Hoseok and Jimins questions by getting up from the couch and walking off to my shared room with Taehyung.  (I cant.... I cant tell them that it was my fault Yoongi got hurt... their all just going to end up hating me!) I thought to myself as I opened the bedroom door. I walked in and closed the door behind me, I just stood in front of the door thinking about what I should do. (I dont have anyone to talk to..) I walked over to my bed and sat down on the floor while my back was against the bedside. 

I didnt know what to do, If Yoongi wont tell them then I cant as well. I dont want the only people I trust in my life to hate me for what I did. It was my fault that Yoongi got hurt, Its all because of Chanyeol. If only I didnt meet him again this wouldnt have happened... IF ONLY I DIDNT MEET HIM AT ALL!. I cant do what Namjoon told me...I cant rely on them. If me relying on them means their going to end up hurt like Yoongi then I dont want that to happen. I cant have Chanyeol hurting them. 

I felt something wet on my cheeks, I reached up with my hand and felt the liquid on my face. I realized they were my tears and that I suddenly started crying. "Why am I crying at a time like this...." I said to myself followed by a stiffled laugh. 

I burried my face into my hands silently crying by myself. (Im so stupid... I have to apologize to Yoongi). I choked on my tears while trying my hardest not to make a sound, the last thing I would want is to have them all hear me crying by myself. I kept my head burried into my hands still crying until I heard the bedroom door slowly open having the light from the hallway shine into the room. "Y-Y/n?!" I looked up and saw a worried Jungkook looking down at me with wide eyes. 

Jungkook Pov
Hoseok hyung handed me the ice pack, I nodded and made my way up the stairs and towards the room Y/n was in. As I neared the bedroom I could hear sniffles coming from the other side of the door. I grabbed onto the doorknob and twisted it opening the door slowly. The light from the hallway shined into the room allowing me to see inside. 

While I scanned the room I saw a small figure sitting on the ground crying into her hands. I rushed in and called out to her "Y-Y/n?!". The bedroom door slowly started to close behind us,  she lifted her head up locking eyes with me. Tears were flowing down her cheeks while she looked up at me with sad swollen eyes. "Kook w-what are you d-doing in h-here?!" she slightly raised her voice since she was surprised to see me. 

"Y/n whats wrong!?" I asked while crouching down in front of her. "L-Leave me alone" she demanded but I ignored her. "Y/n look at me.." I asked but she shook her head burrying it into her knees. I placed both of my hands on her shoulders slowly pushing her until she was sitting up properly. "Y/n please look at me.." I asked softly, she complied and slowly lifted her head revealing her swollen eyes along with a very swollen cheek. "Your cheek what happened?! Who did this?!" I asked worried while caressing her cheek softly. She pushed my hand away "Why do you care....." she mumbled while looking away from me. 

"W-what? what do you mean why do I care? of course I care about you, you should know how I feel about y-" I was cut off before I finished my sentence by Y/n who then spoke. "I should know how you feel about me? Is that was your were going to say Kook? But the thing is I dont even know how you feel about me anymore!" I looked her are with furrowed eyebrows as she continued to speak.

"I dont know anymore Kook! You told me you loved me that day in the hospital, you told me you would ask me when the time is right.... but when is the time right for you Kook? I cant even tell if you really love me or not especially with how you act towards me recently. I cant keep waiting for you Kook, I dont even think you love me anymore... now please just leave me alone" After she finished speaking more tears flowed down her face. I wanted to just pull her into my embrace and kiss her... but my body wasnt allowing me to do so... I just stood there frozen in place while looking at her shocked. 

"If your not going to say anything then just leave me alone Kook!" she begged while gripping at her chest. (Have I been making her wait that long...?) I thought to myself as I slowly got up and left the room. When I closed the door, I slid down with my back on the door until I was sitting on the ground. "Kook you alright??" A voice called out to me... I looked up and saw Taehyung standing in front of me. I got up onto my feet and walked up to Tae wrapping my arms around him while burying my face into his chest. "Hyung I messed up!" I yelled into his chest while crying... "Shhh... Kook, Lets go to your room... explain what happened"