°Ch.44°

Time Skip~ (Morning)

Y/n Pov
Its finally the morning... I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the sunlight that shined through my curtains. Todays the day that I leave, my manager never told me where I was going to be going but hopefully she tells me at the airport. I got out of bed and headed to the washroom with my clothes getting ready. Since Im going to be travelling on a plane I decided to just wear something stylish yet comfortable. 

"Y/n its time to leave! Your flight is in 2 hours!" I heard Donghae yelling from the living room

"Y/n its time to leave! Your flight is in 2 hours!" I heard Donghae yelling from the living room. I hurriedly put some makeup on and exited out of the washroom grabbing my luggages and pulling them to the living room where Donghae was waiting. "Im ready.." I mumbled nervously, "Whats wrong? are you alright?" he asked while grabbing my luggage from my hand. "I-I dont know... I guess im just scared... thinking whether or not im making the right decision." Donghae crouched in front of me smiling "Y/n.... this is your life. If you dont want to do this then you dont have to. Were not going to force you". 

I took a minute to actually think through if I really wanted to leave or not. (Its a once in a life time offer....) I kept on thinking while keeping my eyes glued to the ground. "I-I think I'll go.." I decided while gripping onto my bag. Donghae smiled and nodded "Okay, lets go then" he said dragging my luggage behind him while walking out the door as I followed behind him. 

We were now walking in the airport heading towards a small cafe that was near the gate of where my terminal was. We both ordered food and sat down waiting for our order to be called. I looked around the airport and saw that Donghae was looking at his phone with furrowed eyebrows. "Oppa.. you alright? You seem stressed" he quickly put away his phone and smiled "Oh it nothing... just something work related." he responded. I didnt quite believe his answer but I didnt want to bother him about it. (Maybe hes stressed out with work?) I thought while continuing to look at him. Suddenly his phone rang and he pulled it out, instead of furrowing his eyebrows... his face softened up and a small smile appeared. (Seems like everything is okay now... thats good) 

Jungkook Pov
I jolted out of bed and checked the time "Shit! Her flight is in an hour!" I began to panic while starting to get ready. "Hyung im using the car!" I yelled from my room, suddenly my door swung open and I saw Namjoon hyung standing there "why do you need the car?" he asked confused. "I need to catch Y/n before she gets on her plane" I explained, After throwing on my jacket I looked up at the older and saw him smiling at me. "What??? your creeping me out" I commented while looking at him with a scrunched up face. "Its nothing... Im just proud that your actually doing something right for once" he responded while tossing me the keys. 

Before leaving I pulled out my phone and began to text Donghae hyung asking about Y/n.  

Me
Hyung where are you?!

Donghae
At the airport now with y/n why?

Me
Did she board she plane?! Did she wall through the gate yet?

Donghae
No she didnt. Were eating but shes going to be leaving for the gate in a few minutes.

Me
Stall her!

Donghae
??? Why??

Me
Please hyung. I need to talk to her. I cant let her leave without talking to her.

Donghae
Why do you need to talk to her..?

Me
Because you and my hyungs were right. I dont want her anyone else to take her away from me. She needs to know how I feel about her.

Donghae
And how do you feel about her??

Me
Hyung I love her with all my heart... Ever since 10 years ago in middle school. I cant let anyone else have her.

Donghae
Finally. Thats what I wanted to know. Ill stall her but I could only give you about 15 minutes. Goodluck Kook.

.

.

.

While hopping into the car and starting it I tossed my phone to the side on the passenger seat before driving down the road towards the airport which was a few minutes away. (Please... Y/n dont leave yet!)

.

.

.

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ  sorry for another short chapter! and leaving off on a cliffhanger but I hope your excited for the next chapter!. What do you think will happen? Will Jungkook make it to the airport on time along with telling you how he feels?? Or will it be too late??