°Ch.42°

Time skip~ (1 week later)

Y/n Pov
Its been a week since I moved into my brothers apartment and its been good so far. I've been slowly going back to modelling and its been rather stressful. Just the other day at ESteem I got news that Chanyeol was there and he wanted to see me, when they told him that I wasnt there he tried forcing his way into the building by himself until security took him away. Today Donghae decided to drive me to work since he had the day off.

Once we arrived at ESteem I was told I would be having a couple photoshoot for today with someone. I was curious to who it was this time since I know it cant be Chanyeol or even Jungkook. When Key got me ready I made my way to the studio room where my manager and Donghae was waiting for me. "Y/n your partner is already waiting for you" my manager called out to me, I nodded in response while making my way towards the tall male I saw in front of the photographer doing some sample shots. 

"Y/n my name is Lee Y/n, Its nice to meet you please take care of me today" I politely introduced myself while bowing. "I believe I already know who you are..." the familiar voice suddenly spoke gaining my attention. I glanced up and saw Jin standing there with a bright smile on his face. I stood up "J-Jin?!? what are you doing here?" I whispered to him since I was confused. 

"I was scheduled for a solo photoshoot but I asked my manager for it to be a couple shoot so he called ESteem and they said you were available..." he answered while fixing his clothes. I had to admit I was nervous seeing Jin since I havent been in contact with him or the others for a week now.

"Okay lets get started" the new photographer for ESteem called out (His name is Junho if I remembered that correctly) He was picked out by my manager for this shoot since he was a rather close friend of hers. Jin and I followed the photographer outside towards the balcony and stairs of the building. "Arasseo, for the first shoot could you both sit on the edge over there... act like a couple" he demanded while we complied. Jin lifted himself up onto the platform and helped me up before we both sat down beside each other. 

"Get a bit closer, you two seem to look distant with each other" Junho commented while checking the photos he had taken. (Well what could I say.. we did become pretty distant with each other..) I thought to myself while looking down at my feet. Suddenly I felt Jin wrap his arm around my shoulder pulling me in closer. "Loosen up a bit Y/n.... your a model after all arent you?" he whispered. I realized he was right.. I need to loosen up in front of the camera I cant look stiff and awkward. 

"Good! that was a great shot!" Junho added while pulling away from his camera looking at the photos. "Okay lets move onto the next location!" He then shouted while getting up and walking away with my manager. I hopped off the platform along with Jin, "Y/n I need to talk to you.." Jin spoke up from behind me while I was walking back into the studio heading towards the dressing room to get ready. "Can we talk after??" I suggested to the older as he stood there. He nodded and walked away. (Whats there to talk about anyways??)

After getting into the clothes for the next shoot I walked out of the dressing room and saw Jin leaning against the wall wearing a very unique type of style

After getting into the clothes for the next shoot I walked out of the dressing room and saw Jin leaning against the wall wearing a very unique type of style. "Lets go?? There probably all waiting for us" Jin commented while walking down the hallway while I followed behind him. 

"Y/n can you at least answer one question of mine?" Jin asked while we both got into the van that was heading towards the location of our next shoot. "Alright fine... what is it??" I locked eyes with Jin and he then questioned "Do you still love Jungkook??". 

my heart started to race and my hands became all sweaty. I didnt know what to do.. the van came to a stop and I opened the door. Before stepping out I turned my head towards Jin and replied "Yes..". Once I hopped out of the van I spotted Junho and my manager standing there talking to each other with smiles on their face (Cute...) I thought to myself as I suddenly started thinking about how Jungkook and I used to be like that until everything suddenly started taking a wrong turn.  

"Oh you guys finally made it!" Junho said with a smile as he got his camera ready. "you two will start off at the end of this hallway like place.. and walk down towards us. pretend in your mind that its like a date and you both are just talking trying to get to know each other" 

Jin and I nodded while we both walked off together to the very end where Junho told us to be. Once we were finally in place I saw my manager give me the okay sign to start walking. "Your rather slow at walking dont you think?" Jin commented, I noticed his pace was faster than mine so I started to walk a bit faster. "Well if it wasnt for you crazy long legs I wouldnt have this problem" I retorted while pouting. 

"Well maybe if you had longer legs you could keep up.." he fought back with a smile. "Okay whatever you say Mr. Daddy long legs" I teased while looking at the long strides he was taking while walking. We both giggled at my so called 'insult' towards him while we both were walking. "You have really bad comebacks you know that??" he commented but I replied "And you have really bad dad joked did you know that??". 

He looked at me pretending to be shocked "But you laughed at my jokes before.." he mumbled while holding his chest as if he was hurt. "Because of how bad they were..." I replied while laughing. "That was amazing! You both looked very natural, like it was a real date!" A voice interrupted, I jumped a little bit and didnt realize we were done and were standing in front  of Junho. "Great work today! you both were amazing and easy to work with so thanks for not giving me a hard time" Junho complimented as he bowed with thanks. 

Jin and I both bowed in returning thanking him for all his hard work today and for taking such amazing pictures. 

"Y/n can I have a word with you in private??" my manager suddenly called out to me

"Y/n can I have a word with you in private??" my manager suddenly called out to me. I nodded and waved goodbye to Jin while I followed behind my manager. We turned the corner and I saw Donghae standing there with a smile plastered on his face which I found oddly suspicious. "What did you need to talk to me about??" I asked confused to why she brought me here along with Donghae too. "Well Donghae along with I posted some of your photos online and you got an offer from one of the top modelling agencies to join them on tour in various places!" my manager exclaimed leaving me in shock.

I looked over towards Donghae and he smiled while nodding. "Y/n this is a once in a life time offer! dont let it go to waste!" he explained while holding my shoulders with both his hands. "B-But for how long will it be...?" I questioned. My manager and Donghae looked at each other before turning towards me and replying "6 months" they both said in unison. I looked away for a second thinking about what I should do... (Is this the right decision.. I mean being out of Korea means im away from Chanyeol..) I thought. I then turned to the two who were waiting for my answer and nodded my head. "Im in!"

Jin Pov
I saw Y/n waving goodbye to me while following after her manager (I thought we were going to talk...) I thought to myself before walking off after her. But before I could turn the corner I over heard a few voices talking "Y/n this is a once in a life time offer! dont let it go to waste!" (Donghae hyung?). While still overhearing their conversation I then heard Y/n ask for how long... (How long for what???) Then the other voices replied "6 months".  "im in" was all I heard Y/n say before I peeked in seeing her hugging Donghae and her manager. "Okay well you have to start packing! Your actually leaving tomorrow morning!" her manager exclaimed leaving Y/n in shock. (Y/n.... where are you going..? Are you leaving us again?)