°Ch.47°

(In Los Angeles)

Y/n Pov
"Y/n were here" I heard my managers voice which instantly woke me up.. I took off my sleeping mask and looked out the window of the airplane seeing the view of LA from above. "wow..." was all I could manage to say while my manager just giggled from beside me. "You'll love it here" she said while leaning back into her seat pulling out her phone to text her friend who we were going to be staying with. 

Once we landed and boarded off the plane we claimed our luggage and were now searching for my managers friend. "There you are! We were looking everywhere for you!" I hear my manager yelled out immediately hugging the male figure in front of her. "Y/n this is my best friends son, his name is Jaebum" "Oh you could just call me JB, its nice to finally meet the young model of ESteem" the male spoke up while bowing to me before offering his hand out to me. I bowed back and took his hand lightly shaking it "Its very nice to meet you too JB, my name is Y/n... thank you so much for letting us stay with you"

I locked eyes with the male and smiled, I saw his cheeks slightly flush a little bit before he quickly averted his eyes away from me. "U-Uhmmm anyways lets get going, my dad is very excited to see you again.." JB said before taking my luggage out of my hand. "Its alright JB I could carry it." I offered but he ignored me, he turned his head to me and smiled while sticking his tongue out. (... Hes rather childish..)

Jungkook Pov
"I hope she landed in LA already..... I hope hes alright. What if someone jumped her and took all of her stuff!?!" I panicked while keeping an eye on my phone waiting for her to text me. "Kook you just confessed and asked her to be your girlfriend and now your acting weird.." I looked away from my phone and saw Hoseok hyung sitting in front of me on the couch. "Shes probably getting her luggage so calm down... Shes fine" Jimin hyung added while drinking his bottle of water. *DING* my phone notification went off, I jolted up and snatched my phone from the table in front of me turning my phone on seeing that Y/n had messaged me. 

Y/n 🐣💕
Hey Kookie! I just got to LA. Im on my way to the house where were going to be staying for a few weeks.

Me
Oh thank goodness.. I was getting worried about you!

Y/n 🐣💕
Haha I heard. Jimin texted me literally 5 minutes ago saying that you think I got jumped? 😂 Kookie your crazy.

Me
Hey you cant blame me. Im just worried about my girlfriend. 🐰😊💕

Y/n 🐣💕
Oh no what did I get myself into. I have a very worrisome boyfriend.

Me
Haha funny. But please stay safe while in America. Im not there to protect you so please take care of yourself.

Y/n 🐣💕
Dont worty Kookie I'll be fine. Were staying at my managers best friends house. So their making his son look after me while were here.

Me
Son?! Its a boy thats looking after my girlfriend?! He better know that your taken. Whats his name?? Age??

Y/n 🐣💕
Kookie.. Nothing will happen so please dont worry about him. His name is JB and hes 24 years old.

Me
JB.... I see. And alright I trust you.. Just make sure that he doesnt do anything to you. Or Ill personally come to LA and punch his throat.

Y/n 🐣💕
Wow not only do I have a worrisome boyfriend but also a violent one too?! Wow Jackpot for me.. 😂 anyways Kookie I have to go now. Ill text you later arasseo??

Me
Okay... Be safe during your stay there. I know it may seem early to say this but I love you 💜

Y/n 🐣💕
I will Kookie. Ill text you whenever im going out and such. I love you too 💜
.
.
.

Y/n Pov
I plugged the charger into my phone while I settled down into the room I was going to be staying in. *Knock Knock* the door slowly opened to reveal JB standing there leaning against the door frame. "Nice pyjamas..." he commented while smirking at me. I was wearing a matching pyjama set that had food designs all over it. (Hey what can I say... I love my food.) After looking down at my clothes I looked up and giggled "I could say the same thing to you since your wearing a plain shirt and frog print boxers". He looked down at his boxers and blushed all the way up to his ears "Crap..." he mumbled before running back down the hallway to his room. 

After a few minutes JB came back to my room "Dont ever mention this to anyone" he said while pointing his finger at me. I nodded while folding some of my clothes and putting them away "Uhmm anyways... I heard you havent eaten yet. I made some food downstairs.. wanna join me?" he questioned while looking down at his feet. "Sure! im starving..." I said while rubbing my belly. JB led me downstairs to the dining table where I saw two plates filled with pasta. 

"You made this?!" I exclaimed while taking a seat at the table. He nodded while he sat down, I cocked an eyebrow at him "are you sure?? I feel like your father is more capable of making something like this." he looked at me shocked and put his hand to his forehead dramatically "I cant believe you just said that... you insulted me... I never had anyone insult me before".  I laughed at his playfulness earning a bright smile from the older male who sat across from me. "Okay enough of the chit chat, lets eat" he said while we both started stuffing our faces with the pasta. "JB this is amazing!" I said while continuing to eat the food in front of me. "Best food you ever tasted?" he questioned while wiggling his brows at me. 

I shook my head "nope! my friend Jin back in Korea is still #1 to me" I said proudly while crossing my arms. JB playfully put his hand to his chest clenching at his shirt pretending to be hurt "Another Insult from the young model... deadly". I threw my napkin at him making him laugh. 

Once we both finished our food I helped JB with the dishes before we both headed back to our rooms. "Goodnight JB, thanks for the food it was really good", he smiled and ruffled my hair surprising me "No problem.. Goodnight". He then disappeared down the hallway and into his room. I went into my room closing the door behind me, I plopped myself onto the bed and sighed while I pulled the bed covers over me. "I miss Korea already..." I mumbled to myself before my eyes slowly closed, having myself drift off to sleep. 

.

.

.

(╹ェ╹)A new character has appeared! OOO time to spice things up a bit. What do you guys think JB might do?? Do you think he might make a move on or nah?