°Ch.12°

Time skip~

Y/n Pov
My eyes opened slowly and I sat up but my headed started pounding. I looked down and saw that I was in an unfamiliar bed.. Which I knew wasnt mine. I looked around and my eyes landed on a boy who was on another bed across from me sleeping. "Tae??" I whispered after getting a good look of his face. I groaned in pain while holding my head between my hands. "Y/n! Your awake!" I looked up and saw Jin walk in with a cup of water and pills. "Take these it should help your hangover" I swallowed the pills and chugged down the water. "I left you some clothes by the bed. Get changed and come down for breakfast" I nodded as he slowly slipped out of the room. Since Taehyung was sleeping still I used that chance to get dressed quickly into a pair of shorts and an oversized white shirt. (Why am I here?) I remembered hanging out with Jungkook but that was it...

I made my way down the stairs and saw Jungkook along with Jin cooking in the kitchen. "Jungkook.. Why am I here??" He looked at me and smiled "You dont remember?" I shook my head and he explained everything that happened. "Ughhhh so embarrassing!" I cried out while hiding my face. I cant believe I puked in front of BTS. "Y/n we need to talk about something later arasseo?" Jungkook said while he continued to cook eggs. "Okay." I replied before having Jin tell me to sit down.

Besides having a horrible headache that soon ent away after a few minutes. We all ate breakfast and I got to know the other members more. Jin is known as the mother of thd group, Namjoon is the dad, Yoongi is like a grandpa who always loves to sleep, Hoseok is the sunshine of the group, Jimin and Taehyung are the crazy uncles. And Jungkook is just... Jungkook. Hahha. It was now 4 in the afternoon and Jungkook drove me home. Once we arrived back at my place he walked me to my room and then spoke "Can I come inside? We need to talk" I nodded before opening my door and letting him in.

We made our way to the couch and both sat down "what did you want to talk about?" He looked at me "you dont remember anything that happened last night?" I shook my head and he continued "Even the part where you told me you loved me?" My eyes widened to what he said and my heart started to beat faster. (I said that?!?!) "U-uhm... I said that?!" He nodded and he then asked "I just wanted to ask if you were being serious... I know you were drunk at that time but I just wanted to know..."

My cheeks flushed slightly and I slowly nodded "i-its true..." He looked at me shocked like he wasnt expecting me to say that it was true. "How about you??" I asked nervously. But he didnt answer, I lookd up at him and he looked away.. I knew what that meant. "Y/n..." I was so embarrassed and scared of being rejected by him so I cut him off quickly "Im sorry Jungkook.... I need to sleep now... We can talk about this some other time." I pushed him out of my apartment and closed the door. (I shouldve just denied it!!! Omo this is so bad! This could ruin our relationship.) I slid down the door and sat on the floor crying. (I know he doesnt like me back...)

Jungkook Pov
Once she closed the door I stood there frozen... She loves me. I wanted to say I loved her back but the words just couldnt come out. I wanted to hug her and hold her tightly and kiss her face but my body was holding me back from doing that. She looked at me with sad eyes before pushing me out her apartment room. (Did I just ruin the moment?) I thought to myself as I annoyingly ruffled my hair in frustration. "Ill just talk to her when I have the chance and tell her my feelings." I said to myself while walking out to my car and driving back to the dorm.