°Ch.27°

Time Skip~ (2 weeks)

Y/n Pov
Its been a few weeks since I got out of the hospital and now I am finally back to my regular schedule. I started to slowly go to work the day after I got out of the hospital by my manager didnt allow me to do any photoshoots for a bit, she wanted me to be fully recovered before being in front of the camera again. But today is the day! I am having my comeback photoshoot in Busan. My manager picked me up along with Key and we arrived in Busan after nearly 6 hours of driving. "Arasseo Y/n were going to be here in Busan for a few days for the photoshoot since it seems to be different types of concepts. For today and tomorrow your doing solo shoots but on the last 2 days your going to be having a partner". I nodded and questioned my manager "Do you by chance know who my partner is?" She shook her head but replied "I could find out his name for you if that would help?" I nodded and gave her a thumbs up before heading to the location of my photoshoot with Key.

Key was in the middle of doing my makeup after I changed into the clothes for the "girlfriend" concept that I would be doing for today and with my partner in a few days. While Key did my makeup he then asked me a sudden question "Y/n I have known you ever since you became a model but I have been curious, Have you ever had a boyfriend before??" I spat out the water that I was drinking and turned to look at him "EH?! Why the sudden question?!" I asked while looking at him shocked. "Oh its just that I know you have mutual feelings for Jungkook so I was wondering if there was anyone else you had a relationship with before you reconnnected with him." 

I brought my finger to my chin thinking if I have ever been in a relationship in the past before meeting Jungkook again then I remembered. "Ah yes I have been in a relationship with 2 others in the past but they werent that serious of a relationship. They broke up with me because I was plain and boring apparently." Key stopped doing my makeup and looked at me weirdly "Plain? Boring? who do they think they are?! well their missing out now" he said while flipping his imaginary long hair. "What were there names?" he continued to ask while doing the finishing touches on my face. 

"The one I dated for like 3 months his name was Taeyong. He was nice and such but he found another girl and tossed me off to the side. The one that called me plain and boring I dated for nearly a year actually. what was his name again.... Oh! It was Park Chanyeol" Once that name rolled off my tongue my manager called out to me "Who told you??" Key and I both turned back to my manager and I looked at her confused "Told me what?". "Who told you that your partner was Park Chanyeol? The photographer wanted it to be a surprise" she replied while knitting her eyebrows together. I looked at her then turned to Key with a blank expression on my face.

(No it cant be him.. It better not be him..) I thought as I suddenly felt nervous. Its been early 5 years since I had last seen or heard from him, especially what happened between the two of us... "Y/n Kwenchana? Do you think its him??" Key asked while looking at me worried. I nodded "Im fine, But i dont know how to face him after how things left off between the two of us..". "Why? did you two end off on bad terms?" Key added while drinking his water.

I nodded "Ne, very bad terms. I was in America at that time and I went out of town to visit my family. I came back early than he expected so I wanted to go surprise him. When I got to his house I was the one who was surprised in the end. I caught him having sex with another girl in his bed. I ran out, he ran after me... he tried to play the 'it isnt what it looks like' card on me. I told him I couldnt stay with him anymore. He got angry and took all his anger out on me by abusing me... After that he told me that cheating on me was the best decision he made since the girl he cheated on me with satisfied his needs". Saying all of that and remembering what happened just left a bad taste in my mouth. I was still disgusted with what he had done and I could never forget it. 

"He sounds like trouble then.... But dont worry your only seeing him during the photoshoots then after that were back in Seoul and your with Jungkook, speaking of Jungkook did he ask you yet?" I sighed and replied "Yeah thank goodness were only here for a few days, and no he hasnt asked yet. Hes been too busy with his schedule. But its alright I know what his feelings for me are and thats all that matters". "Wow thats very mature of you to say that Y/n... im rather impressed" Key commented while smiling at me proudly. 

Time Skip~

After my photoshoot for the girlfriend concept was done the photographer called me over to him. "Y/n come check out the photos I took of you today." I smiled while making my way over to him and looking at his camera. "These are amazing!" I said while scrolling through all the photos he took of me today. "Your an amazing photographer as always" I commented earning a sweet smile from the middle aged man. "But your an amazing model. Its always fun working with someone youthful and full of energy like you" he said while giving me a high five. I smiled at his comment before turning my attention back to the camera and looking at the photos that were my favorite.