°Ch.9°

Y/n Pov
Today is the 2nd day of my photoshoot and my manager drove us to the other location of where the photoshoot was going to be tsken place at. After changing into the outfit for the shoot and finally getting my makeup and hair done I made my way to the photographer "Y/n!!! Kaja hurry your partner is waiting for you" he said while rushing me position. I stood in front of the river and saw my partner looking out to the view. I tapped my partner and smiled "the name is y/n its nice to be working with you today, please take care of m-" I was cut off when my partner turned around wide eyed.

"Jungkook?!" "Y/n?!" We both called each other surprised. I then mentally face palmed and laughed "right haha i totally forgot that were partners for todays photoshoot as well haha" Jungkook laughed at our forgetfulness. We took many photos and pulled off many poses. After a few hours the photographer then called out "This will be the last shot! Jungkook-ssi can you pick y/n up" Jungkook nodded and bent down and wrapped both his arms around my legs and lifted me up. I looked down at him and smiled and squished his face playfully with both my hands causing him to laugh. "Perfect! Alright and thats a wrap for this shoot! Goodjob everyone!" The photographer yelled and everyone cheered. Jungkook and I bowed and thanked everyone for their participation and effort.

My manager then walked up to us and smiled "You two seem to be very close?" I looked at my manager and smiled "we have known each other since middle school" she then smirked and spoke once again "Jungkook, y/n you both have an interview in a few d...

My manager then walked up to us and smiled "You two seem to be very close?" I looked at my manager and smiled "we have known each other since middle school" she then smirked and spoke once again "Jungkook, y/n you both have an interview in a few days about the photoshoot. Ill send your manager Sejin the details. Goodjob" she then left me and Jungkook alone. "Since we both got off early I'll introduce you to the others now i guess!" He said excitedly.

We both got changed into our regular clothes and he led me to a room where BTS was taking a break from their individual photoshoots. Jungkook knocked on the door and slowly opened it...

Jungkook Pov
I knocked on the door and slowly opened it to see all the members smiling and waving to me. "Kook! How was your photoshoot?!" Taehyung asked I gave him a thumbs up and replied "I just finished it". While everyone sat around I then spoke up "Uhm Hyungs... I actually want you all to meet someone" I said awkwardly. "Okay? Who?" Hoseok hyung asked while they were all curious. I pulled grabbed her hand from outside and slowly pulled her in. She shyly walked in and bowed "Nice to meet you all... My name is y/n". They all stood up surprised at the sudden guest and bowed politely. "Kook is that her?!" Jimin and Taehyung asked in unison.

Y/n Pov
"Kook is that her?!" Two males spoke. I looked at Jungkook and he smiled and nodded in response. They all bowed and inteoduced themselves to me and I smiled. "Wait... Arent you the famous young model for ESteem??" Jin questioned and my eyes widened "oh how did you know? Usually people dont know that" he smiled and flipped his imaginary long hair I laughed and asked him once again "haha seriously how did you find out?" He took his phone out and responded "I actually follow your instagram page! I didnt know you were the Jungkook talks about"

I looked at Jungkook whos face was beet red and I asked "He talks about me?" They all nodded and Yoongi spoke up "he never stops talking about you!" I laughed at what they said and at how flustered Jungkook got. "So y/n how old are you? You look rather young" Namjoon asked. "21" they looked at me shocked "I thought you were only like 18 or 19!" Hoseok exclaimed. "Anyways y/n, Jungkook mentioned that you left him 10 years ago when you were both in middle school. Why?" Jimin suddenly asked.

I hit Jungkook arm and looked to them and answered "My dad found a job that was in the US and we suddenly had to pack everything and leave. My parents didnt give me enough time to say my goodbye so I couldnt do anything about it... Jungkook you make it sound like I left you for another male haha" Jungkook the mumbled loud enough for only me to hear "I honestly thought you did" It surprised me to hear hik say that (does he like me?? After all these years?) i thought to myself but brushed it off as just another dream. After talking to them I noticed how late it was getting so I stood up "It was really nice meeting all of you but I actually have to go" They all smiled at me and waved me goodbye. "Ill walk you out" Taehyung offerred and I nodded.

While walking out Taehyung then suddenly asked "What do you think about Jungkook y/n??" I looked at him confused "what do you mean?" "You know what I mean. What do you think about Jungkook?" I then realized what he meant and blushed a little bit "I like him.. But i dont know if he likes me back.. It has been 10 years since we last saw each other. So I think I should spend more time with him to truly know how I feel" Taehyung nodded at my response. We then exchanged numbers and he waved me goodbye.