°Ch.31°

Y/n Pov
Chanyeol grabbed me by the collar and pressed his lips against my neck while his other hand was held over my mouth making sure I didnt scream. I kicked my legs up pushing him off of me, I grabbed my phone and pressed whatever contact number hoping they will hear whats happening. "You shouldnt have done that princess..." Chanyeol mumbled while he grabbed a handful of my hair and threw my on the bed. "Chanyeol stop it! Get off of me!!" I cried out but he was stronger than me. 

He slammed his hips onto mine kissing me roughly while one hand was running up my shirt. "STOP IT!!!" I yelled out, Chanyeol lifted his hand that was formed into a fist and suddenly punched me causing me to groan in pain while I held my face. "S-Stop it...." I mumbled while crying from the pain. "Dont you fucking scream again or else Ill hit you" He said while he continued to run his hands freely on my body. 

Key Pov
Y/n left back to the hotel earlier and I was currently making my way back there as well to check up on her. During the incident I walked into earlier between Y/n and Chanyeol I knew I couldnt leave her alone. I arrived back at the hotel and settled down changing into some comfier clothes before sitting down on my bed. 

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID and saw 'Y/n'. I quickly picked up and heard a lot of movement and rummaging happening on the other line. "Y/n?" I called out but heard nothing in return. As I was about to hang up I heard her voice "Chanyeol stop it! Get off of me!!". I furrowed my eyebrows continuing to listen until I heard her yell stop it before I heard a sound of a punch. I threw my cell phone on the bed and quickly ran out of my room down towards hers. Once I reached her room the door was locked but I had an extra key to her room in case of emergencies. I swung the door open and ran in to see Chanyeol on top of a naked Y/n as she was holding her own body while shaking. 

"Get the hell off of her!" I yelled while grabbing Chanyeol and throwing him off of her onto the floor. Chanyeol looked at me and smirked, I jumped on top of him sending one strong punch to his stomach "Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops."  I growled. He quickly got up and headed towards the door until he stopped and turned back "Ill be back for you princes..". He smiled and finally left the room. 

I turned my full attention onto Y/n who was on her bed fully naked while hugging her body shaking. "Y/n..." I softly said while gently placing my hand on her shoulder. Her shaking continued so I grabbed her covers and placed it over her body. Her hair was covering her face so I reached my hand out and moved her hair revealing her badly bruised face. "Holy shit... did he do this to you.." I questioned while looking at her wide eyed. She nodded while crying and whispered "I-I want to go home...". I nodded and grabbed her phone that I saw was lying in the washroom messaging her manager telling her we went back to Seoul due to personal problems.

I went to her closet and pulled out a pair of her sweats along with a hoodie and mask "Here change into this..." I said while tossing the clothes to her. I turned to the corner where I saw her luggage and grabbed it filling it with all her clothes and belongings from within the hotel room while she got ready. After about 30 minutes she was finally done changing and was wearing her face mask. "kaja lets go back home.." I said while grabbing her hand and luggage and walking out. 

Time Skip~ ( In Seoul )

We were finally in Seoul and at her apartment where I helped her bring her luggage in. "Y/n will you be alright?" I questioned while reaching my hand out to comfort her. She suddenly flinched at my sudden action but she then hugged me "Thank you..." She replied while now crying. "I have to go now... Make sure you go get your wounds checked out tomorrow. Text me if you need anything" I said while hugging her tightly before leaving her apartment. 

Y/n Pov
"Please come over..." was the last thing I said on the phone to the person before hanging up. I walked my way over to my washroom and looked at myself through the mirror, my face and body was all banged up and bruised. "I cant go back to work for a while" I mumbled as I sighed and looked to the ground. I dragged my feet to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water before sitting on the couch in silence.

*KNOCK KNOCK* I put my face mask on and slowly shuffled my way to the door looking through the peep hole to see who it was. "Y/n its me Taehyung... I brought Jimin with me if thats alright." I unlocked the door and saw them both standing there looking at me worried. They walked in as I locked the door behind us. We all sat in the living room in silence "Y/n... why did you ask for me to come over?? Its nearly 5 in the morning..." Taehyung questioned as he locked eyes with me. "And why are you wearing your mask?" Jimin commented while furrowing his eyebrows. 

I slowly raised my hand up to my mask and pulled it down revealing my bruised face to the two boys in front of me. I saw Jimins eyes widen and his jaw hang low, but Taehyungs expression dropped and he looked angry. "Did he do this to you?" He said in a dark tone. I nodded while he kneeled down in front of me cupping my face to see the bruises more clearly. "Wait whos he???" Jimin spoke confused to who we were referring to. "Her ex boyfriend..." Taehyung replied disgusted. 

"You cheek is bruised while you have a black eye and busted lip... why did you let him do this to you.... first he slapped you now he did this?!" Taehyung yelled while balling his hand into a fist. "I-I couldnt do anything about it... whenever I called out for help he would hit me...." I replied while licking the dry blood on my lips. 

"Does Jungkook know.." Jimin asked and we both shook our heads. "Well hes on his way here... I texted him to come here, He replied saying hes near the area with Jin hyung" I looked at Jimin with wide eyes "No!! I cant show Jungkook!" I said while shaking my head. 

Soon after a few minutes there was more knocking coming from the door and Jimin stood up to answer it. Taehyung quickly put my face mask back on my face while Jungkook and Jin walked in and sat down in front of me on the couch. "So why did you call us over Jimin?" Jin questioned before he turned to look at me analyzing my face. "Why are you wearing a mask indoors??" Jin added while cocking an eyebrow at me.