°Ch.15°

Time skip~ (your author is a bit lazy)

Y/n Pov
Its been 2 weeks since I came to Japan and 2 weeks since I last talked to Jungkook. I am currently is Osaka for my 2nd location for my photoshoot. For this photoshoot the theme was japanese school girl. Which I was excited about... I get to cosplay as a school girl like from the animes!!! (Your athor is a hardcore weeb) We were at our location and it was in front of a cute white cafe. "Y/n just take a seat at this table and pretend you heard your friend calling you from behind, so you turn to him while holding your spoon" I nodded and did what he said while he commented on how good the poses were.

We them moved onto our next location and I was a bit scared of what he said next

We them moved onto our next location and I was a bit scared of what he said next. "Y/n Climb this... They will be watching you from below making sure your okay, while im going to he up there taking the photo" I slowly climbed the ladder and stopped when he called out to me. I looked down and gulped feeling scared since im no good with heights. "Lean back a little bit and look down to your feet!" He yelled and I did what he said. After a good couple minutes he then yelled "Good job! You can come down now!"

While slowly going down I looked below me and saw I was near the ground a good 10 ft

While slowly going down I looked below me and saw I was near the ground a good 10 ft. From thr ground. I sighed in relief knowing I was almost there.. But on the next step my foot slipped and I lost my grip. I fell to the ground and winced in pain. I looked down and saw that my ankle was broken. The pain was unbearable and everyone crowded me "Y/n! Kwenchana!??" The photographer and my manager asked in unison before their eyes trailed off to my ankle. "Y/n we need to take you to the hospital now" My manager said as she quickly made a phone call. Key helped me up and I got onto his back. "Y/n im so sorry! I shouldn't have made you climb up there! Its my fault." The photographer said worried. I shook my head and responded "No its not your fault. I missed the step and lost my grip so its my fault. Dont blame yourself" He nodded and smiled "Get better soon so we can continue" I nodded and Key carried me to the car and we drove off to the hospital.

Time skip~

"Theres some good news and some bad news" the doctor said as he enetered the room. "Good news first please" my manager said. "She should be fine.. But for the bad news, it seems that with the height she fell off of she broke her ankle comoletely... I advise her to not be standing on her foot for a long period of time. So for the meantime she would need to be using crutches" We all nodded and thanked the doctor as he excused himself and left the room.

Jungkook Pov
We were in Japan well Tokyo to be more specific and I havent heard from y/n or Key hyung in awhile. But that soon chancged after I recieved a text message from Key hyung.
.
.
.

Key hyung
Jungkookie!

Me
Hey hyung whats up? Hows y/n!?

Key hyung
About that. Were in the hospital in Osaka right now.

Me
What?! What happened?! Are you alright?! Is y/n alright?!

Key hyung
Jungkook im fine, But y/n on the other hand broke her ankle completely.

Me
She broke her ankle!!!??

Key hyung
Ne~ We were in the middle of the photoshoot and we had her take photos up a ladder. When she was coming down she slipped and fell

Me
Aish... Thats so dangerous... But as long as she is alright thats all that matters to me. Take care of her hyung. Our concert is about to begin..
.
.
.
I put my phone away into my bag and sighed (I really hope y/n is alright) I thought yo myself but was iterrupted by one of the stage managers calling out to me "Jungkook its time! Hurry you on in 10!" I nodded and headed out to perform.

Y/n Pov
*sigh* I cant believe im stuck here for 3 days... And on top of that I have to use crutches for 2 weeks after that!. "Key... Can you get me food please? The hospital food is deadly" he laughed and nodded his head before leaving me alone in the room. He soon came back with a plastic bag and brought it to the table. It was a bowl of Ramen along with eggs and Rice. "Wah~ where did you get this?" He smiled "The cafeteria" I blankly stared at him and he laughed "I was joking. There was a restaurant down rice scriss the street." I pllayfully hit his arm and as he handed me the bowl of Ramen while I began to eat it.

"I wonder what Jungkook is doing.." I said to myself until Key answered "Their performing right now in Tokyo" I looked at him "Really??" He nodded and turned on the tv switching it to their live concert that was being broadcasted. They were performing so well and I could tell they were working hard. I smiled at the camera focused on Jungkook who then threw a heart finger at the camera making all the girls scream. "Whoever he likes must be lucky..." I mumbled to myself as I continued to eat.