°Ch.16°

Y/n Pov
Its been 3 days and now I was finally discharged from the hospital. Sadly I was stuck with crutches for the next 2 weeks... "Y/n we have a simple photoshoot this week so it wont be hard on your ankle" my manager spoke as we were on the way to our location. We went to an amusement park and Key helped me change into a simple black dress with patterns along with a crimson red jacket to top it off.

Key helped me walk over to where the photographer pointed which was a merry-go-round. "Key would you mind helping y/n sit on one of the horses?" He nodded and Key simply lifted me uo ajd sat me down on the horse. "Okay Y/n this time look up at the sky and pretend your thinking about something/someone" I slowly grabbed the pole with both my hands and looked up to the sky where I could see the stars shining. (I wonder is Jungkook ate... Is he getting enough sleep?)

After a few minutes the photographer yelled out "Y/n! Good job! Thats all for this week

After a few minutes the photographer yelled out "Y/n! Good job! Thats all for this week. Take the rest of the week to rest. We will pick things up next week for the other theme" I nodded as Key helped me down while handing me my crutches. We drove back to the hotel and I felt my phone buzzing notifying me about a message.

Taehyung
Y/n I heard what happened to your ankle! Are you okay?

Me
Hey Tae! Yeah im alright, did my manager tell you guys??

Taehyung
Yeah she messaged us to not worry about what happened and she said you were alright.

Me
Ahh yeah, Im fine now. Hows Tokyo? I saw your performance on t.v.

Taehyung
It was good! But exhausting. Were all tired but were happy we got a break today. Hiw are you?

Me
Thats good to hear. Uhmmm.... Hows... Jungkook??

Taehyung
Oh hes good. Why?

Me
Oh you know.. After what happened between me and him. I just wanted to know if hes been doing good.

Taehyung
Oh right.. Hes doing good. Seems normal.

Me
Oh I see. Thats good to hear. Anyways Taehyung I have to go now.

Taehyung
Wait.. Y/n

*Closes phone*

I sighed as I put my phone away and looked to the ground. "He makes it sound like he doesnt care.." I mumbled. Tears fell down my face and I brought my knees to my chest. "I guess were just not meant to be together... I guess just friends is all we could be". While crying my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

Taehyung Pov
Crap... I didnt get to tell her about my talk with Jungkook back in Korea. But with how she replied she seemed upset. "Did I say something wrong?? Did she misunderstand something?" I questioned then heard Jin hyung call me. "Were you texting y/n??" He asked and I nodded. "How is she??" I shrugged "i dont know hyung. I got the feeling she was upset over text." "Ah i see.. Anyways forget about the text for now. Were almost done planning Jungkooks confession, lets go" I nodded and we met with the others

_________________________

A/N: forgive me for making this chapter short 😭 The confession and such are coming up so I didnt want to spoil anything yet.